Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

WA Warrior wrote:That's true, but not in how Warriorfan808 was referring too...still a funny statement....
True. But still,..... :wink: :wink:

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

I don't know man. Sometimes asian girls just don't wear the junk on the trunk very well. I mean, their body types are meant to be nice, tight and tone. I have to admit that women on other creeds carry the dookie booty much better. For instance, Puerto Rican women have that sweet ganduli booty :P

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: ..

Post by wyokie »

warriorfan808 wrote:I don't know man. Sometimes asian girls just don't wear the junk on the trunk very well. I mean, their body types are meant to be nice, tight and tone. I have to admit that women on other creeds carry the dookie booty much better. For instance, Puerto Rican women have that sweet ganduli booty :P
Speaking of women, here are my observations (some were made while on Waikiki 15 years ago.

1) My mother thinks the bikini were meant for just asian girls! Personal exception: busty women a la Pamela Anderson-types :wink: :wink:

2) flat-chested girls are the only ones that look good in tube-top bikinis (I HATE tube-top bikinis).

3) fat (& I mean FAT) women and bikinis don't mix. Saw one on Waikiki & I almost threw up.

Finally,
4) women who look like "wisler's mother" (the over 50 group) )and bikinis REALLY don't mix (the famous painting of a woman sitting on a rocking chair).

My name is wyokie and I approve this message.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

man, you want to talk about nasty women in Bikinis. I went to visit my dad at his new place in Daytona Beach Florida. While on the plane, I thought of all them sexy latina yos that I would get to hook up with. Anyway, I finally hit the beach and all I saw were wrinkles :( Nasty

Miami was the bomb though.