Speaking of Next Year

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by ktownwarrior »

I think Taylor Humphrey will probably be the starter next season. I'd really want to see Rolo II get the start, but Humphrey did even better than Ken Dorsey did at his high school and in college, Dorsey was a winner.

More importantly (IMO), is the running back we got from Virginia going to get enough carries to allow for a productive running game?

Man, looking ahead to next season with 5 games left... :(

anthoang
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by anthoang »

WA Warrior wrote: UH football will get smoked by USC in next year's opener, but after that? Who will we see running Coach Jone's ship? Rolo II, Akina, a RS Freshmen? I for one can't wait to finish up this season and see what the next one holds!
I think we all need to cherish this season. Next season might not be any better. I don't see any up-and-coming defensive stoppers and whoever the new quarterback is... will need some time to adjust and get experience.

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

for one i think with each year we dont play BYU the rivalry somewhat diminishes... and with each year we lose to Boise St i want a win against them that much more... Boise St is doing to us what BYU did to us... soon there will be a rivalry between these two schools...

i actually think a rs freshman will start next year because june jones likes having a qb for as many years as possible... so who knows maybe a true freshman will start if they are just that good... but hopefully after the timmy for heisman fiasco is over june willl get down to business and start going after wins not after records...