Million Dollar Lost

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
BigWave96744

Million Dollar Lost

Post by BigWave96744 »

Here's something on the bright side....
With Miami, Fresno State, Purdue all losing, and Boise State killing us, that might move Boise State one step closer to a BCS games and 15 million payout to be distributed among WAC teams (after Boise get's their cut).. UH could be in for some much needed scripts in order to come out in the Black...

I hope Wyokie's Coyboys can eliminate Utah from the BCS picture in a few weeks... I don't think Boise has anyone left on their schedule who will pose a threat..

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Million Dollar Lost

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote:Here's something on the bright side....
With Miami, Fresno State, Purdue all losing, and Boise State killing us, that might move Boise State one step closer to a BCS games and 15 million payout to be distributed among WAC teams (after Boise get's their cut).. UH could be in for some much needed scripts in order to come out in the Black...

I hope Wyokie's Coyboys can eliminate Utah from the BCS picture in a few weeks... I don't think Boise has anyone left on their schedule who will pose a threat..
Coyboys? We prefer COWBOYS!

UW should pull off the upset in Laramie. Now if the game was Salt Lake City, it would make your loss to Boise State look like a picnic!

But since the Utah IS in Laramie and Wyoming plays A LOT better at home, I'd say it'l be close. If the game is televised, I'll let y'all know ASAP.

BigWave96744

too early

Post by BigWave96744 »

Sorry bout that... If you notice the time it was 4:30am.... Damn and I thought I proof read the post...

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: too early

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote:Sorry bout that... If you notice the time it was 4:30am.... Damn and I thought I proof read the post...
Don't worry about it.

Hope you can get me a program from the Rainbow Classic.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

another thing to keep an eye out for this week is the USC at Oregon State game.. Should USC lose, the BCS computers would probably kick boise up in the ratings some major notches..