Note to first time posters

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Note to first time posters

Post by Kobayashi »

You must understand that you have to earn respect before people will listen to you. After the Boise game, i've noticed many people registered just to rant or complain about June Jones, Tim Chang, and the defense. We do enjoy having new members post, don't get me wrong, but don't make your first post be some incoherent juvenile rant.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

I would also like to add, this forum is an outlet for all sports fans and when things are going good, then it's a big party. However on occasion when we do have games like this past Friday, there will be a lot of anger and frustration on the fans part. I myself felt embarrassed and it hurt a lot to see our warriors out there on National TV performing as they did. I do not want these boards to be a highly monitored board where people cannot say what they want. However, I do not want these personal attacks, especially fan to fan to continue. You can argue points and even have a little fun with creative banter, but "FU or you Fa*&#T and other direct insults will not be tolerated.

As for myself I wish that I could erase this past Friday from my mind, however just like it is in life it becomes a part of us and hopefully it will allow us to grow and become better for it. Thank you all again for supporting Sports Hawaii, I would like to welcome the new posters and hope that they are here for years to come. Just like radio programs, sometimes it just takes something like this to call the show. Now I'm hoping that you will all stay around and continue to be a part of the Sports Hawaii family so we will continue to grow and increase the sports fan base here in Hawaii. Thank you!
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"