I'm Jealous

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

I'm Jealous

Post by WA Warrior »

I'm jealous that BSU came up so fast in Division 1A football to a position of prominence and UH has been playing in Division 1A for decades and not even sniffed the kind of success BSU has. I'm also jealous that BSU will continue on with a well balance well coached team, setting the foundation for future success while Hawai'i is still trying to build walls. All my accolades go out to BSU they are the WAC's best team in the new century. Hawai'i, yes the defense was banged up and their defensive scheme shut down a predictable offense but regardless, I'll still be in Hawai'i's corner...

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

maybe this is a good time for me. I wasn't a UH fan during the Von Appin years. I pretty much became one when I first transfered to UH, the same year JJ's came along. The truest UH fans were the ones that went through the VA years. I thought the 3-9 season was a challenge, but I guess this year will be the measuring stick on whether I'm a FW fan or a loyal fan.

Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by 10 »

Yeah, it's hard for me to believe too. We did beat them not long before they joined the WAC. They were good, but nothing special. But now... they EASILY make us look like a I-AA team. A VERY BAD I-AA team.

FAU too. Their program was literally nothing 5 years ago. And they come here and beat us??? All those games they won on the road (5-0) this year.... Our seasoned I-A program would be 2-3 playing that exact same scedule. Of course, we'd lose to Hawaii if we had to play Hawaii on the road ;p