Hawaii vs Boise ST. game thread

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Does anyone know if the Wahine's won their volleyball match against the lady broncos?

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

killa wrote:Heres another loyal Hawaii fan making an excuse for Hawaiis embarrassing lost on National Television.

Boise is good. I have said that last year on this board. I've argued with people on this board of how Boise will kill Hawaii last year, which they did. They've dominated since they joined the WAC.

But for Hawaii to score only 3 points thats fricken weak. Its unfortunate that people on this board keep pumping Hawaii on how good they are. Why not tell the truth once in a while..... I guess its impossible if you are a true loyal Hawaii fan.
I am THE straightest shooter when it comes to Hawaii. I knew this game would be a loss. Whats unfortunate is people like you think if a team loses ANY game that they suck. Plus any fan that still roots for the team is somehow in the wrong for doing so. I am a true Hawaii fan who knows that Hawaii will probably never go undefeated. Should I stop being a fan? No, because if that was the case there would be no fans for any team anywhere in the US.

H20

Post by H20 »

WA Warrior wrote:Does anyone know if the Wahine's won their volleyball match against the lady broncos?
http://www.sportshawaii.com/hs/viewtopic.php?t=1305

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

WA Warrior wrote:Does anyone know if the Wahine's won their volleyball match against the lady broncos?
Yup...they won in four. At least there's still a bright side to this Aloha Friday. \:D/

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

The808Fringe wrote:Yup...they won in four. At least there's still a bright side to this Aloha Friday. \:D/
Amen...

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

gkm808
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by gkm808 »

killa wrote:Heres another loyal Hawaii fan making an excuse for Hawaiis embarrassing lost on National Television.

Boise is good. I have said that last year on this board. I've argued with people on this board of how Boise will kill Hawaii last year, which they did. They've dominated since they joined the WAC.

But for Hawaii to score only 3 points thats fricken weak. Its unfortunate that people on this board keep pumping Hawaii on how good they are. Why not tell the truth once in a while..... I guess its impossible if you are a true loyal Hawaii fan.
I'm just as disappointed as anyone that we got railed on national tv but I'll still be in my seat next week cheering on the Warriors. Gotta stick by the team. I hope everyone else does the same. Show some support! IMUA Warriors!

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

Fringe,

I just gotta win my money back on another game tomorrow. LOL! Hawaii let me down. Damnit next time i'll just bet on the opponent especailly when Hawaii is on the road. They got pounded on every road game so far this year. Forget the over/under. LOL!

Hopefully the players are not betting like they did when BW was in his last year and when VA was coaching. Hopefully they like playing for June Jones or the same thing will happen again.

H20

Post by H20 »

gkm808 wrote: I'm just as disappointed as anyone that we got railed on national tv but I'll still be in my seat next week cheering on the Warriors. Gotta stick by the team. I hope everyone else does the same. Show some support! IMUA Warriors!
Yep. I'll say it again. I hate fair weather fans.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

killa wrote:Fringe,

I just gotta win my money back on another game tomorrow. LOL! Hawaii let me down. Damnit next time i'll just bet on the opponent especailly when Hawaii is on the road. They got pounded on every road game so far this year. Forget the over/under. LOL!

Hopefully the players are not betting like they did when BW was in his last year and when VA was coaching. Hopefully they like playing for June Jones or the same thing will happen again.
Killa...I'm a UH fan through and through but I'd NEVER bet on a UH game on the road. [-X

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

H20

Okay you are right, im wrong. Hawaii is awesome they scored 3 points with the high powered offense. At least they beat the good teams, Nevada and Tulsa. They had an off night against Rice and Florida A.

I only speak the truth. In my opinion Hawaii sucks. Doesnt everyone have an opinion???? Maybe not on this message board. Only good things can be said about Hawaii here.

Everyone knew Boise would win but by how much??? Vegas said about 22, not 66!!!!!! It was just a very very very very off night for the warriors. Maybe better luck next week.

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

Fringe,

I would never bet on Hawaii on the road. I figured the over would be a good bet. But for some odd reason Hawaii thought they could run the ball. But why run when Boise's pass defense is weak?????? Why always snap the ball with :02 seconds left. Im just overly pissed.

I'd remember betting on Hawaii at home years ago. They would almost always cover the spread. They always sucked on the road.

I stopped going to the games this year after going for the last 20-25 years. I dont even care to watch the delayed replay. LOL! Maybe im getting old.

H20

Post by H20 »

You must be talking about another H20. I never said they're awesome. Thats what I mean. I support my team, root for them till the end, and you put words in my mouth that i said they're awesome when I said TWICE already that I knew they would lose. I wish folks who are intent on bashing little old Hawaii would use real arguments and not feel forced to make things up to help their cause.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Personally, Hawaii needs a "never give-up" attitude that Wyoming has had over the years except for the horrible Keonning years.

Ever heard of "Ford Tough?" In Wyoming, it's called "Wyoming Tough."

As for bandwagon fans, I root for Hawaii no matter how bad things get. But, my real passion for UW. They could go 0-11 or 0-12 for several years in a row and I'll still root for them!

H20

Post by H20 »

wyokie wrote: As for bandwagon fans, I root for Hawaii no matter how bad things get. But, my real passion for UW. They could go 0-11 or 0-12 for several years in a row and I'll still root for them!
Exactly. which is why its sad that some folks say you shouldnt.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

H20 wrote:
wyokie wrote: As for bandwagon fans, I root for Hawaii no matter how bad things get. But, my real passion for UW. They could go 0-11 or 0-12 for several years in a row and I'll still root for them!
Exactly. which is why its sad that some folks say you shouldnt.
Just tell them "stuff it!!" or like on Happy Days, "SIT ON IT!"