Hawaii vs Boise ST. game thread

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Kobayashi wrote:New prediction Boise 61 Hawaii 10

:P I was thinking the same thing. We didn't have any expectations for our team. I can't believe it. I had no expectations, but I'm still disappointed. This game is a nightmare. We suck bad and June Jones needs to give back some of that million and get himself a D Coordinator.

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Post by Maui_Warrior »

Answer me this? How in the hell Tulsa takes Biose to the wire and Hawaii cannot make a dent tonight?

Boise just has Hawaii's number. They know what they are going to do.

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Post by Maui_Warrior »

Changs done for the night...... We'll wait till Fresno.....

Okay play the reserves..... talk to you guys laters..........

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Re: ....

Post by Maui_Warrior »

warriorfan808 wrote:
Kobayashi wrote:New prediction Boise 61 Hawaii 10

:P I was thinking the same thing. We didn't have any expectations for our team. I can't believe it. I had no expectations, but I'm still disappointed. This game is a nightmare. We suck bad and June Jones needs to give back some of that million and get himself a D Coordinator.
Amen to that bro

get a D cordinator

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Hey Kobayashi,

your 61-10 spanking would actually be pretty good right now. The way things are going, Boise is going to hang 100 on us.

anthoang
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by anthoang »

the way it's going right now... it's gonna be hard to find ONE highlight clip for my website. :(

Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Kobayashi »

anthoang wrote:the way it's going right now... it's gonna be hard to find ONE highlight clip for my website. :(
Lets just act as if this game didn't occur. :)

Another knock on the D, no speed... i mean NO speed.

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

Wow Timmy Chang is just awesome. Junes Jones is a damn good coach. Damn losers!

Hope people on this message board can finally admit or agree that........................HAWAII SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

All I can say is thank God Wyoming doesn't play Boise until 2006 (I think).

If I was JJ, I'd burn the game tapes.

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

Hawaii's offense is made to pass pass pass. But in the first half they sure thought they were a running team. Maybe Hawaii players are betting again. They bet on Boise and the under. Sure looks like it. Almost every damn play was started with the play clock at :02 seconds. 4th and 1 on their own 40 in the 3rd quarter and they punt. 3rd and 1 on Boises 6 and the pass. 4th down and 1 they pass again, which Timmy throws to the blue grass on the 5 yard line with no one near the ball.

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

killa wrote:Wow Timmy Chang is just awesome. Junes Jones is a damn good coach. Damn losers!

Hope people on this message board can finally admit or agree that........................HAWAII SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP CAUSE BOISE IS SUCH A JUNK TEAM!!!! The 15th worse team in the nation!!!

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

Heres another loyal Hawaii fan making an excuse for Hawaiis embarrassing lost on National Television.

Boise is good. I have said that last year on this board. I've argued with people on this board of how Boise will kill Hawaii last year, which they did. They've dominated since they joined the WAC.

But for Hawaii to score only 3 points thats fricken weak. Its unfortunate that people on this board keep pumping Hawaii on how good they are. Why not tell the truth once in a while..... I guess its impossible if you are a true loyal Hawaii fan.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Why all the negativity Killa? That's all you do here man? Lacking the love at home or what? Or is that what you do. Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap. [-X

What did you expect? Or do you want us to see you as a knowitall about UH and it's downward spiral. Just look on the brighter side yo. This disappointing season has 5 games left. 5 more games of your yap yap yap yap yap yap!

It's obvious by your yapping that you can tell who are the REAL fans of this team are. Those that support the team. Not someone who spits on them while they're down.

Find some love bruthah and live aloha ah? I can only imagine how you was during the VA days. Geez man.
Last edited by The808Chef on Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

Fringe

What good is there to talk about after Hawaii loses 69 to 3 on National Television. PLus Timmy breaks the INT record instead of the passing yards record. Or maybe next time to say something good i should say wow Hawaii is good they scored 3 points against a ranked team. H20 must be happy about this.

But the real reason is:

Im yapping my frustrations out. I bet on Boise at the half and over 73.5 points. But i had more on the over. LOL! Im fricken pissed off.

Hawaii couldnt even score 1 fricken touchdown. They suck.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Killa...I'm just as fustrated as you are. But take it in stride man. True fans knew from the start that this year was going to be a struggle, especially with the D. What's the use of scoring a crap load of points when you can't stop the other team from doing the same thing. Things can only get better. May not be this year with all that's going on but it'll come. Just gotta keep the faith man.

Next week is a new week and a new opportunity.
Last edited by The808Chef on Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.