Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Watching this weeks game!

Post by Scott »

So where will everyone be watching this weeks game? I'm thinking about taking off half a day and catching it somewhere. The only place I saw advertising it was at Rumors. The Rainbow Dancers were passing out flyers about it at Midnight Ohana.

Any suggestions people?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

Im taping it on 2 differant T.Vs but Im not gonna watch it since a.) UH always loses when I watch them live or on T.V, b.) I will be playing a Junior Hockey game in dallas so I won't be able to watch it anyways.

But...........

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!
GO TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TULSA BAZOOKA BLUES (my Jr. Hockey team)!

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

I will send my subordinates home early so I can go home early. I will be wearing UH stuff all day long. I'm going to have the wife in UH green (she's a South Carolina Gamecocks kinda gal) and the baby in the UH romper suit I bought. I'm going to be yelling and screaming during the game :P , dancing when UH scores \:D/ , estatic when TC breaks the record :hello1: , crying at the end when I see the final score :( , and pissed off because I did all that and they still lost... :leftfighter3:

In the end, :youbutthead: I'll still be a UH fan

:wav:

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

Thank goodness that I'm my own boss. I always schedule my daily business around UH football and basketball televised events. \:D/

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Sportsbow wrote:Thank goodness that I'm my own boss. I always schedule my daily business around UH football and basketball televised events. \:D/
I need to go work for you :P I've tried to work my schedule around UH sports, but I can't do it all the time.

vailima
All-conference
All-conference

going...

Post by vailima »

...up to boise to the blue turf. i've been superstitious this week, wearing a different uh hat to work, doing the raindance...na, just looking forward to seeing this game. last time i saw the team live was 2001 in Provo, so i'm pretty stoked for this one.

WARRIORS!