boise vs hawaii......vegas line 17 for boise....

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
opinionator
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

boise vs hawaii......vegas line 17 for boise....

Post by opinionator »

never to early for predictions......i'll state my opinion later.....
in order for us to win ...is we need everything to go our way....w/ our defense .....lets face it....were not going to stop anybody....hopefully we can just get turnovers and capitalize on it....timmy has to play the best game of his life......chad should do kick returns also....maybe we can hope for 2 touchdowns in special teams....message to coach jones......please no fake punts on our own 18......curnan...patton ....should be coming back this week....i was watching the coaches show....they said komine might move back in...to the slot.....i was like ??....who else is gonna play on the outside....i thought that was kind of a bold move playing satcher....good running ability...probably the best athlete for qb's.......well see how he throws.......wonder why they didn't redshirt him....already 6 games into the season.....how come kevin peoples doesn't play any at lb......jason ferguson is alright a kr....but i like bryan manaefanga....better....good speed....not much of an oppurtunity for him???.....to me the biggest disappointment this year.....by far jason rivers......all talk .....runs pretty fast....good size.....don't mean jack if you can't catch the ball......i swear...if we caught the damn ball.....we probably would be undefeated or close to it.....does anyone know when ian sample comes back......i hope the warriors end that freakin...boise blue field streak....them and their ugly grass....well see....does anyone know what time the game starts....i think 2pm hawaii time....??.....