ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
warriorfan808

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.

Post by warriorfan808 »

This might be pretty short, but lets see if we can get a string of posts on some of the positives we saw in the game.

One bright side of all this that I can think of is that we don't have two weeks to think about it like the other two losses.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Not much for the team but Timmy added 2 more TD's and no more INTS. 13/1. ElimimiAN got 3 picks. And just when I thought we had seen the last of Gerald Welch he comes up with the lone bright spots.

Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by 10 »

Hmm...

We got 4 picks total.
Akina was pretty sweet on the ground. Fun to watch. Would really be something to have a true dual threat QB in this offense.
Akina threw a nice ball and could have had that TD throw to Sample.
We got sacked only once today?
Gerald Welch should be the starter at RSB.
Only 1 penalty for 5 yards.... (but, somehow it seems we play better when we're committing more penalties)
DT position was not bad, considering all this week's discussion.

killa
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by killa »

On the bright side at least we play San Jose St. next week. Should be a cake walk for Timmy Chang to fix the game. They will win but may not cover the spread. Spread should be about 20 or more.

sponger48
Play Maker
Play Maker

nice to see the fight

Post by sponger48 »

Some of the guys who got into the game played ok for being just shoved into the game. You gotta like the drive of Hollingsworth to stick it out and persist even though he was deep on the chart. I like those types of stories, sometimes these guys become great starters. One example is Mr. Miano himself.