Did UH win in Volleyball at least?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Did UH win in Volleyball at least?

Post by WA Warrior »

I hate to entice a come back by lewpac with my question but did the Volleyball Wahine win at least today? :lol: Somewhere I can hear Killa and Lewpac laughing their asses off...personally I wouldn't take offense to it either after tonight...just plain gave up...

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Re: Did UH win in Volleyball at least?

Post by The808Chef »

WA Warrior wrote:I hate to entice a come back by lewpac with my question but did the Volleyball Wahine win at least today? :lol: Somewhere I can hear Killa and Lewpac laughing their asses off...personally I wouldn't take offense to it either after tonight...just plain gave up...
Yeah. They won in 4. They did lose one game though so already it wasn't going to be a good day today.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Pardon me but, who did the Wahine volleyball play today?

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by The808Chef »

wyokie wrote:Pardon me but, who did the Wahine volleyball play today?
SMU. See...we should have swept them but NOOOOO, we had to lose the first game. Again, our day didn't start well and just continued.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Personally, with these young ladies, if they win every matchup by five, I wouldn't mind...these girls know how to fight...they don't give up that's for sure...

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

The808Fringe wrote:
wyokie wrote:Pardon me but, who did the Wahine volleyball play today?
SMU. See...we should have swept them but NOOOOO, we had to lose the first game. Again, our day didn't start well and just continued.
Mahalo. :)

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by The808Chef »

WA Warrior wrote:Personally, with these young ladies, if they win every matchup by five, I wouldn't mind...these girls know how to fight...they don't give up that's for sure...
I know WA. I'm just a little PO right now. I can't wait till they come to San Jose next next week. I hear this year's group are a bunch of hotties! \:D/

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

I wouldn't mind them losing a few games, just as long as they win the matches and they are able to unload the bench to give everyone some playing time. When we're out of WAC play, we're really going to need the depth everywhere.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

The808Fringe wrote:I know WA. I'm just a little PO right now. I can't wait till they come to San Jose next next week. I hear this year's group are a bunch of hotties! \:D/
I feel ya man...I'm down too, there aren't too many bright spots in this game...

You want to talk about Volleyball hotties, there is a girl from University of San Diego that's a transfer from Washington State that goes by Carlson that is just out right gorgeous for a Volleyball player...I saw her live at a match and boy she is tall, stacked, and extremely easy on the eyes...

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

WA Warrior wrote:
The808Fringe wrote:I know WA. I'm just a little PO right now. I can't wait till they come to San Jose next next week. I hear this year's group are a bunch of hotties! \:D/
I feel ya man...I'm down too, there aren't too many bright spots in this game...

You want to talk about Volleyball hotties, there is a girl from University of San Diego that's a transfer from Washington State that goes by Carlson that is just out right gorgeous for a Volleyball player...I saw her live at a match and boy she is tall, stacked, and extremely easy on the eyes...
Must be something about Washington State then. I was talking to this extremely beautiful volleyball player out of the state of Washington last summer. She never played college ball, but she plays recreational. Take those two and add Victoria Prince and you got to come to the conclusion that Washington is the place to go :)