Bring back LEWPAC!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Sickbastard
Pine rider
Pine rider

Bring back LEWPAC!

Post by Sickbastard »

Awww. Bring the guy back. Every post he made was pretty funny....
"Stop overpopulation... Shoot a stupid person today!"

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I think he left on his own didnt he? Plus he cant spew his untruths until we lose again.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

H20 wrote:I think he left on his own didnt he? Plus he cant spew his untruths until we lose again.
If losing is what it's going to have to take to have LEWPAC come back, then I hope I don't see him for a long time.

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

No way! Are you a Sickbastard or something! :wink:

OK everyone! A one, and a two, and a three.....

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
http://www.eurodanceworld.com/singles/010054.ram
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

Thank goodness! The :bootyshake: is gone!

bow503
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

spooooortsbooooowwwww....

Post by bow503 »

Do something more than ride other people's coat tails and wiggle your okole to everyone...it's getting old...and redundant, redundant, redundant..... :o 97204??? or whatever...Ragging aside, you Bleed GREEN, dude...Think a little more than okole-wiggle, DAMMIT!

On the other hand, CONGRATS to the Warriors on their win tonight!
"503 Bleeds Island Green"

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: spooooortsbooooowwwww....

Post by Sportsbow »

bow503 wrote:Do something more than ride other people's coat tails and wiggle your okole to everyone...it's getting old...and redundant, redundant, redundant..... :o 97204??? or whatever...Ragging aside, you Bleed GREEN, dude...Think a little more than okole-wiggle, DAMMIT!

On the other hand, CONGRATS to the Warriors on their win tonight!
Holy kaka! That post was done 9 days ago, and only now you say something about it! Well, :bootyshake: cuse me, DAMMIT! [-X

bow503
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

I Rest My Case...

Post by bow503 »

Say something useful. No, wait. I digress.

[/quote]Holy kaka! That post was done 9 days ago, and only now you say something about it!

Sorry, I'm not a latent booty poster on the message boards 24-7-365. But, hey, GREEN is GREEN...And we gots to focus on our "other" BLUE rival coming up this weekend.

All BSing aside, you rock SportsBow...Maybe we should flip some at the arrogant half of the BSU crowd this coming week. I would LOVE to see you run a FULL Page "MOON" on the BroncoBoard after UH takes down Boise...Peace.
"503 Bleeds Island Green"

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

bow503 wrote:
Sorry, I'm not a latent booty poster on the message boards 24-7-365. But, hey, GREEN is GREEN...And we gots to focus on our "other" BLUE rival coming up this weekend.

All BSing aside, you rock SportsBow...Maybe we should flip some at the arrogant half of the BSU crowd this coming week. I would LOVE to see you run a FULL Page "MOON" on the BroncoBoard after UH takes down Boise...Peace.
I do bleed green bow503! When 100% anti-UH a-holes like LEWPAC come to a board that I'm at, I'm not going to let him get his say, especially when I have a history with this LEWPAC dude on the WAC FAN FORUM in the past. A lot of fellow WAC posters think he's an idiot too. He never have anything good to say about the UH program. He's just here to ruffle our feathers. Well, as far as I'm concerned, if he wants to dish it, he better be able to take it. \:D/

Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Kobayashi »

Ok guys, i hope you are done talking about Lewpac. He left on his own, he was not banned.