Ulu-Perry is still in play

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Squid Diver
High-quality H20 provider

Re: Fred Ulu Perry

Post by Squid Diver »

IolaniOneTeam4Lyfe wrote:Oh, that video really impresses me. NOT.

I've seen Iolani D-Linemen outplaying him. If Iolani linemen can outplay you, you can't play yourself.
Lmao, small kid syndrome - DII is where they belong.

uhwarriors

Ulu-Perry is still in play

Post by uhwarriors »

Even though he verbally committed to UCLA, he's going to take an official visit to UH in January.

http://hawaiiwarriorworld.com/warrior-b ... -uh-visit/

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Ulu-Perry is still in play

Post by My3Cats »

Still get chance!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

uhwarriors wrote:Even though he verbally committed to UCLA, he's going to take an official visit to UH in January.

http://hawaiiwarriorworld.com/warrior-b ... -uh-visit/
Finally, a glimmer of hope regarding UH football.

amela

Post by amela »

Wouldn't it be great if he came to UH and start a trend with the local boys? LIke the big kid from Kentucky who just committed to stay home and pass on Alabama, Ohio State and others.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

amela wrote:Wouldn't it be great if he came to UH and start a trend with the local boys? LIke the big kid from Kentucky who just committed to stay home and pass on Alabama, Ohio State and others.
Sadly, NC's regime has hurt the brand and image of UH FB...so highly doubt he'd go to UH...I'd bet on that.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

rednblue
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by rednblue »

0% chance on Ulu-Perry. He said he is 110% committed to UCLA. The visits are more for the experience.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

rednblue wrote:0% chance on Ulu-Perry. He said he is 110% committed to UCLA. The visits are more for the experience.
Wasted visit then. Use 'em on someone else.

nostra_808
Starter
Starter

Post by nostra_808 »

rednblue wrote:0% chance on Ulu-Perry. He said he is 110% committed to UCLA. The visits are more for the experience.
so he wants to experience Hawai'i? lol

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

So sad that you have to make fun of his visit. He is doing it out of respect for the program and the State that he lives in. Other players have dissed our program. He has never disrespected Hawaii and UH. As long as he hasn't signed there is always a chance. And it's not like you are flying him in for anything. I respect him for giving us a shot.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

TheDuke wrote:So sad that you have to make fun of his visit. He is doing it out of respect for the program and the State that he lives in. Other players have dissed our program. He has never disrespected Hawaii and UH. As long as he hasn't signed there is always a chance. And it's not like you are flying him in for anything. I respect him for giving us a shot.
+1

Heard that he's not 110% committed (or even 100% committed) to UCLA. Just saying that to please family......who want him to go to the mainland.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

kapakahi wrote:
TheDuke wrote:So sad that you have to make fun of his visit. He is doing it out of respect for the program and the State that he lives in. Other players have dissed our program. He has never disrespected Hawaii and UH. As long as he hasn't signed there is always a chance. And it's not like you are flying him in for anything. I respect him for giving us a shot.
+1

Heard that he's not 110% committed (or even 100% committed) to UCLA. Just saying that to please family......who want him to go to the mainland.
Hard to say no to mom and dad to turn down UCLA for Hawaii. Choices in life are tough but you gotta go with the head and heart. Best wishes (and choose UH)!

wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

My3Cats wrote: Hard to say no to mom and dad to turn down UCLA for Hawaii. Choices in life are tough but you gotta go with the head and heart. Best wishes (and choose UH)!
If he were my son, and told me he wanted to stay home and become a Warrior, so he could be closer to family and friends have them watch him play, I would be proud of his decision and back him 100%.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

wailukuwarriorfan wrote:
My3Cats wrote: Hard to say no to mom and dad to turn down UCLA for Hawaii. Choices in life are tough but you gotta go with the head and heart. Best wishes (and choose UH)!
If he were my son, and told me he wanted to stay home and become a Warrior, so he could be closer to family and friends have them watch him play, I would be proud of his decision and back him 100%.
Unfortunately, not all parents bleed Warrior green like you. And more unfortunately, Fred is not your son. :(

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

My3Cats wrote:
kapakahi wrote:
+1

Hard to say no to mom and dad to turn down UCLA for Hawaii. Choices in life are tough but you gotta go with the head and heart. Best wishes (and choose UH)!
Uncles.....and especially aunties......also involved too.