September Sports Angel: Heather Faustin *Full Feature*

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

September Sports Angel: Heather Faustin *Full Feature*

Post by Scott »

Thank you so much Heather for being a part of the Sports Hawaii Ohana! Everyone please give Heather a warm welcome!

Link

Name: Heather Faustin

Occupation: Full Time Student at Chaminade University and Part Time Sales at T-Mobile

Hobbies: Surfing!

Hair and Make up by: Jayel Bordonhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Jayel-Bor ... 6445345386
Photography by: Static Productions Inc.
Clothing provided by LMS Boutiquehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/LMS-Bout ... 6896898972
Accessories provided by: Tanya Yamada and LMS Boutique
Bikini's provided by: Honey Girl Water Wear and Pualani Hawaii
http://www.honeygirlwaterwear.com/
http://www.pualanihawaii.com/StoreFront.bok

LMS Boutique wants to extend a 10% Discount to any customer that mentions Sports Angel when they shop in their Manoa Location.

To see more photos of Heather visit our photo gallery: http://www.sportshawaii.com/gallery3/in ... er-Faustin

SportsHawaii.com interview with Heather Faustin

Sports Hawaii: Hey Heather, welcome to SportsHawaii. Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Heather: Thanks guys! Currently, I go to school full time at Chaminade University and I am just one semester away from getting my degree in Psychology, yay! I plan on enrolling in the Master's Program and eventually pursuing a career as a Psychologist. I grew up in Makakilo and attended Hanalani School in Mililani. I am a mix of Filipino, Portuguese, and Caucasian.

Sports Hawaii: What are your favorite sports to watch and play?

Heather: I grew up playing volleyball, basketball, and track. But, my real passion is surfing! I have entered into several competitive surf events and am blessed to be sponsored by a couple great surf companies, Honey Girl Water Wear and Flojos. Growing up in Hawaii, I can't help but be a big fan of Warrior Football. Go Warriors!

Sports Hawaii: You are one athletic girl. Do you have any interesting hobbies?

Heather: Just one: surfing! If the waves are right, you will find me at Big Rights in Town, or in Haleiwa, at Ali'i Beach.

Sports Hawaii: What was the best pick up line you ever heard? Did it work?

Heather: None. I do the picking up, and it works! ;)

Sports Hawaii: Wow, that would be one lucky guy. Anything in particular you look for in a guy?

Heather: A guy has to have a sense of humor. Life is too fun to not have someone else sharing in your laughter and making you laugh as well!

Sports Hawaii: We are pretty funny here at Sports Hawaii....Name one TV Show you can't live without.

Heather: Grey's Anatomy. I have Seasons 1 through 7 on disc at home. Love it!

Sports Hawaii: Name your favorite actor and actress. What are your three favorite movies?

Heather: Oooooh, Paul Walker, he is my kind of guy! I love Katherine Heigl, she seems down to earth and yet she is so funny! Three movies I can always watch over and over again? That would be Andy Irons and Kelly Slater’s A Fly in the Champagne and The Hangover, Parts 1 and 2.

Sports Hawaii: Scott here at SportsHawaii just called to say he looks like Paul Walker... What are your biggest turn offs?

Heather: For me waxed eyebrows are a no no. Manicured…maybe, but not more than mine! Also, lets not be too sensitive guys! I’m sarcastic, you better handle it and embrace it, otherwise I’m probably not the girl you should be talking too!

Sports Hawaii: We just let Scott know that he needs to stop waxing his eyebrows...he was whimpering as he hung up. What would be your perfect day?

Heather: Surfing in the morning, hiking in the afternoon, and following that up with Teddy's Bigger Burger topped with avocados and bacon and a chocolate peanut butter shake! I love to eat!

Sports Hawaii: Mmmm, you are making us hungry... Do you have any pets?

Heather: I have a dog, an Australian Blue Heeler named Polu, and I also have a monkey named Bobo, that my friend is taking care of in Bali.

Sports Hawaii: A monkey? Bali? What is going on over there?

Heather: Oh, I have been to Bali a couple of times for our church, to spread my love for God and my passion for surfing! I usually spend about three weeks there at a time spending time with the locals, giving out donations, and teaching people how to surf. We have started a surf team called BRL, Believe, Receive, and Live. Our goals are simple: Travel, Surf, and Spread the Word. My time spent in Bali has been the most inspirational event in my life! I love it there! As far as Bobo, he is the cutest monkey in the world, and I can’t wait to be back there with him. My friend in Bali takes care of him while I am away.

Sports Hawaii: You do know they eat monkeys over there?....Who is the most important person in your life?

Heather: Ooooooo, you guys are mean! They don't eat monkeys over there! I don't want to sound cliché, but the most important person in my life is my mom. My mom is always there for me and supports me in everything I do in her own motherly way. I love you Mom!

Sports Hawaii: Thank you so much Heather for being a part of the Sports Hawaii Ohana! This was an awesome interview and the Sports Hawaii Ohana really appreciates it! Good luck to you on all of your future endeavors and God Bless!

Heather: Thanks so much, Sports Hawaii! It was so much fun doing this interview and being a Sports Hawaii Angel! God Bless!

LMS Boutique wants to extend a 10% Discount to any customer that mentions Sports Angel when they shop in their Manoa Location.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

Raudi
Starter
Starter

Re: **Preview** September Sports Angel: Heather Faustin

Post by Raudi »

Helloooooooo nurse!

locogrown808
High-quality H20 provider

Post by locogrown808 »

oh wow small world. i went to grade school with her!

roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
MLB: Milwaukee, ATL
NBA: Boston [NHL:Vancouver]
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Post by roygbivs »

Scott wrote:Thank you so much Heather for being a part of the Sports Hawaii Ohana! Everyone please give Heather a warm welcome!

Link

WELCOME HEATHER for being a part of the board!! Go Hawaii \ooo/

Terence

heatherfaustin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: September Sports Angel: Heather Faustin *Full Feature*

Post by heatherfaustin »

Thanks guys, I'm stoked to be apart of sportshawaii.com!

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

Great Shoot and Video Heather! The Sports Hawaii Ohana must love it because your feature brought in the most hits in a months time (with 15 more days to go). GO HEATHER!!!
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

WOW........... just.......... WOW!!!! :o

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

heatherfaustin wrote:Thanks guys, I'm stoked to be apart of sportshawaii.com!
:hello1: Saw you in the current MID week photos....Nice job Heather, keep it going! :wink: \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

heatherfaustin wrote:Thanks guys, I'm stoked to be apart of sportshawaii.com!
Heather, there was a great article on you in MID-WEEK about helping to bury at sea a URN that you found......what a story! :hello1:
It's so obvious that you're more than a SPORTs ANGEL among us.....you're heaven sent for someone who was helpless and in need....and you knew what the right thing to do in that situation.

You're fantastic, and I'm a bigger fan of you now, knowing what kind of role model you are to young girls out there! :hello1: BRAVO!
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Cyberspace_4
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: OKC Thunders
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Post by Cyberspace_4 »

Midweek newspaper in Honolulu. I saw the shoot at Ala Moana Beach Park. I read this free newspaper, that is delivered to our bldng every Monday at 6:00 p.m. DATED Midweek Newspaper. Almost never recognized your picture. Didn't know you were with UH sports. Or just interested in UH sports. :brilsmurf:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Cyberspace_4 wrote:Midweek newspaper in Honolulu. I saw the shoot at Ala Moana Beach Park. I read this free newspaper, that is delivered to our bldng every Monday at 6:00 p.m. DATED Midweek Newspaper. Almost never recognized your picture. Didn't know you were with UH sports. Or just interested in UH sports.
:o This really sounds like HAIKU poetry....maybe we roll this up for a good time when we serve tea and scones?.. :roll:

FASBOY'90
Starter
Starter

Post by FASBOY'90 »

Uuuu......ahhhhhh........lol.

Right on Heather, keep up the good work.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:hello1: Another great story (MID-WEEK- Good Neighbor) on Heather Faustin.....wow, surfing in Bali.....ULUWAT Tuus \:D/ ! :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o Was that Heather on HAWAII 5-0 ? Small non talking role... :-