Firefox?

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Firefox?

Post by Irse »

Anyone been using firefox and have it freeze up because of nonresponsive scripts. Seems like I've been having that problem but with only one computer. I use two computers at home. My main one and a laptop when I'm in bed. I use two at work. All have firefox but only my main computer, firefox acts up and freezes because of the scripts. Anyone experience the same problem and what can be done. Done a google search and haven't come up with answers.
ImageImage

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Firefox?

Post by madeinhawaii »

Uninstall.. but DO NOT uninstall your personal settings. Reinstall. Worked for me.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

maybe look at disabling any unusual looking addons/plugins running on that firefox.

Irse

Post by Irse »

ubercow wrote:maybe look at disabling any unusual looking addons/plugins running on that firefox.
I think it was a video downloader. Since I disabled it, it's been ok. Thanks
ImageImage

Irse

Post by Irse »

Finally figured it out, with the help of Google. It seems like my C drive was getting filled up. ONly about 35 GB left. So I deleted some items and moved others so now I have a bout 90 GB left. Now I don't get any unresponsive scripts messages.
ImageImage