NCAA Football 14

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

NCAA Football 14

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

If you're a EA Sports season ticket subscriber, NCAA 14 is now available to download for early 3 day release try out of the full game :D
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Re: NCAA Football 14

Post by reignjah11 »

Sadly this is the end of the ncaa football series and perhaps any college sports video games for the future. :cry:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/07/17/nc ... ideo-games

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

reignjah11 wrote:Sadly this is the end of the ncaa football series and perhaps any college sports video games for the future. :cry:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/07/17/nc ... ideo-games
It honestly is not really a problem with me. I am more of a basketball kind of guy and the last NCAA Basketball game that was made was in 2010 (Blake Griffin was the cover). If you also think about it if you were to choose a time where the NCAA Football series would end (We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later) now would be the perfect time for it. Next generation already came out so for the rest of the years to come you won't need to be switching back and forth with your PS3 and PS4 and the graphics would still look great!

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

caleyear01"If you also think about it if you were to choose a time where the NCAA Football series would end (We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later) now would be the perfect time for it. Next generation already came out so for the rest of the years to come you won't need to be switching back and forth with your PS3 and PS4 and the graphics would still look great!"
That doesn't make sense. With the next gen consoles now out and the new college football playoff coming next season this was the worst time they could have ended the series. Now I have to keep my ps3 just to play a college football game.

thanohano44
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: baseball aint a sport.
NBA: Suns
NFL: Raiders

Post by thanohano44 »

reignjah11 wrote:
caleyear01"If you also think about it if you were to choose a time where the NCAA Football series would end (We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later) now would be the perfect time for it. Next generation already came out so for the rest of the years to come you won't need to be switching back and forth with your PS3 and PS4 and the graphics would still look great!"
That doesn't make sense. With the next gen consoles now out and the new college football playoff coming next season this was the worst time they could have ended the series. Now I have to keep my ps3 just to play a college football game.

no more college football games? I was going to buy a ps4 just to play this and god of war.