Call of Duty-Modern Warfare 3

Discuss computer software and hardware information, along with the latest pc and console gaming news.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Call of Duty-Modern Warfare 3

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D I got my reserved copy ordered.....and I wanted to make sure that Modern was SPELLED correctly :lol: :lol:
:wink: No offensive Kailua_boy! :hello1: but the game release is November :o [-X :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Re: Call of Duty-Modern Warfare 3

Post by xer 21 »

i'll probably pick it up. if they have dedicated servers. and get rid of the stupid killstreaks they brought in in MW2. and lose the shotguns as secondary weapons.

they've got some fixin to do.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

xer 21 wrote:i'll probably pick it up. if they have dedicated servers. and get rid of the stupid killstreaks they brought in in MW2. and lose the shotguns as secondary weapons.

they've got some fixin to do.
+1 :wink: ...that's why we consume..... \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

i hope they simplify the the MP back to near COD4 style. the speed of COD multiplayer works best when you trim the fat and pare it down. they tried to do way too much in MW2 and lost sight of what they achieved with COD4.

targets.

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

should be interesting to see what iw does with the game especially after some of their main developers left. i actually enjoyed mw2 multiplayer more than black ops so i hope mw3 delievers.

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

Imma hold off on reserving a copy now, Until more details on the game comes out
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

ghb2513
Starter
Starter

Post by ghb2513 »

Oh yeah I can't wait for this game 8)

N00b tube is what I do unless I need to snipe!

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D I got my reserved copy ordered.....and I wanted to make sure that Modern was SPELLED correctly :lol: :lol:
:wink: No offensive Kailua_boy! :hello1: but the game release is November :o [-X :roll:
Haha, I see you're not gonna let me forget that one huh? Which platform do you play on? I'd really like to show you the business end of the Retro Lancer in Gears of War 3. :lol: :thumbup: :lol: Also, if I should see you wandering around in Battlefield 3 (PC version of course), I'll make sure to get your dogtags ..... multiple times.

BTW, since you really seem to like CoD, check this out: Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player:
ImageImageImageImage

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D I got my reserved copy ordered.....and I wanted to make sure that Modern was SPELLED correctly :lol: :lol:
Haha, I see you're not gonna let me forget that one huh? Which platform do you play on? I'd really like to show you the business end of the Retro Lancer in Gears of War 3. :lol: :thumbup: :lol: Also, if I should see you wandering around in Battlefield 3 (PC version of course), I'll make sure to get your dogtags ..... multiple times.

BTW, since you really seem to like CoD, check this out: Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player:
didja update your rig for BF3?

targets.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote:Haha, I see you're not gonna let me forget that one huh? Which platform do you play on? I'd really like to show you the business end of the Retro Lancer in Gears of War 3. :lol: :thumbup: :lol: Also, if I should see you wandering around in Battlefield 3 (PC version of course), I'll make sure to get your dogtags ..... multiple times.

:D SONY...PS3....the business end of the Retro Lancer? :o WHOA.....for a moment I thought that was a WYOKIE line about the MWC... :lol: :wink: :roll:

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: :D SONY...PS3....the business end of the Retro Lancer? :o WHOA.....for a moment I thought that was a WYOKIE line about the MWC... :lol: :wink: :roll:
Too bad you're not playing on an Xbox 360. This is the Retro Lancer:

..... and this is what I meant bout showing you the business end. :lol:

Link
ImageImageImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Kailuaboy wrote:
..... and this is what I meant bout showing you the business end. :lol:
8) Way too cool..... :P

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

After looking at previews & talking with friends. I have decided to pre-order this game. \:D/
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:After looking at previews & talking with friends. I have decided to pre-order this game. \:D/
:D Good for you...I also just paid for the ELITE subscription for founder status? :o Cost as much as the game!!!! :- :oops:

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Flyin_Hayn wrote:After looking at previews & talking with friends. I have decided to pre-order this game. \:D/
:D Good for you...I also just paid for the ELITE subscription for founder status? :o Cost as much as the game!!!! :- :oops:
why elite? i hope elite fails, activision needs to stop nickel and diming people.

its a good idea, but they really shouldnt charge people for it.

targets.