Wahine basketball, BWC Tournament

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
seasider
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Wahine basketball, BWC Tournament

Post by seasider »

I’ve watched the last two home games, the last road-trip games on BWC.TV and last night’s game.

Coach Beeman goes deep in the bench…good PT for the underclassmen going into the BWC Tournament and building depth for the future. But, I’m old-school, I believe in 30 plus minutes for the top-five…works for the men’s game.

Not second guessing coach Beeman and her staff, who “no ifs or buts” is doing a great job…not only with the X’s and O’s, but with “the all-important” recruiting…next year’s (2016) class have the size and talent to replace outgoing starter’s King, Karaitiana, Adlolpho, and subs Kennedy, Wimbley, and Morris.

IMHO here’s my starting lineup going into the BWC Tournament:

Point guard 5-6 Brianna Harris, swing 5-10 King, power forward 6-1 Adolpho, center 6-3 Huff with Karaitiana 1st off the bench replacing one of the Bigs, and Wimbley 1st of the bench replacing Harris.

Or

Harris, Toeaina, King, Karaitiana, and Huff

Tomorrow’s senior night starters:

Point guard Wimbley, shooting guard Karaitiana, forwards King/Adolpho, and center Morris with Kennedy the 1st off the bench replacing Morris.