Sheraton Hawaii Bowl 2013

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
DDSPHON
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl 2013

Post by DDSPHON »

Why do they keep coming back to Hawai'i for this bowl game? MWC vs. Conference USA

UH Manoa is in joint relations with Department of Tourism and Economic Development. They feel if they can work with the Sheraton Hawai'i Bowl 2013, and with the help of ESPN coverage, whoever is able and willing to setup the league of their own every year, they feel advertisements on Hawai'i will help tourism and the game played also in Honolulu.

The stadium is 50,000 seats and it is $65.00 dollars per adult ticket per regular seat. Every year Sheraton Waikiki Hotel has a contract to house these guest and players into Hawai'i just to stay and watch these players play and duke it out for another sanctioned bowl games and part of collegiate BCS standings and ratings. It has nothing to do with your truly Jim Donovan or his replacement Ben Jay as someone might think. Many people are involved in this contract deal to stay here and to showcase the game in Honolulu. Local like the game if Hawai'i actually makes it in. If they don't, too bad for the small turn out, but at least they advertise the football game on ESPN and whoever stations wants to pay for the coverage also.