Jane Croson

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
MLB: Milwaukee, ATL
NBA: Boston [NHL:Vancouver]
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Jane Croson

Post by roygbivs »

Are we hearing that she's transferring ??? If that's true , that's too bad - hope she reconsiders.

uhwarriors

Re: Jane Croson

Post by uhwarriors »

roygbivs wrote:Are we hearing that she's transferring ??? If that's true , that's too bad - hope she reconsiders.
Best available info from Cindy Luis. Disregard Dedicatedfan aka Steve.
http://volleyshots.staradvertiserblogs. ... 24/croson/

roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by roygbivs »

Whoa!? Hot topic. The player will do what the player 'wants' to do. And if that player is unhappy I wouldn't want them here, not giving it their all. It's a waste of time.... Thanks for the update!!

Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

I feel sorry for Cindy Luis and her blog readers... there are some real stalker fans that post. They read twitter and facebook posting by the players and parse every word... trying to figure out who said she said... they keeping logging on under pseudo names and keep getting banned. I think the one person was on Tsai's Warrior Beat for awhile and Tsai threatened to sue him or something... was funny but spooky...

seasider
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by seasider »

Ulchiro5ga wrote:I feel sorry for Cindy Luis and her blog readers... there are some real stalker fans that post. They read twitter and facebook posting by the players and parse every word... trying to figure out who said she said... they keeping logging on under pseudo names and keep getting banned. I think the one person was on Tsai's Warrior Beat for awhile and Tsai threatened to sue him or something... was funny but spooky...
Croson transfer rumors out there

By Ann Miller
POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Apr 25, 2013
LAST UPDATED: 05:14 a.m. HST, Apr 25, 2013

An anti-climactic end to Hawaii's second season of sand volleyball is morphing into an offseason drama with rumors that Jane Croson might transfer.
Subscribe and read the rest at:
http://www.staradvertiser.com/sportspre ... =204644851

*** Edited by the moderators... Please do not post entire stories from the paid premium site ***

roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by roygbivs »

Wow!? That's too bad. I thought she had the drive to be one of the best? I mean when she turns Pro, it will be her "job" and if she does not work at it, then... I hope all the best for Jane!! But I want the very best for our volleyball team, all 18+ players aiming for that National Title - you can't win it all if you're not all in. *stepping off my box now*

Go Bows!

roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by roygbivs »

Ulchiro5ga wrote:I feel sorry for Cindy Luis and her blog readers... there are some real stalker fans that post. They read twitter and facebook posting by the players and parse every word... trying to figure out who said she said... they keeping logging on under pseudo names and keep getting banned. I think the one person was on Tsai's Warrior Beat for awhile and Tsai threatened to sue him or something... was funny but spooky...

I read some, that's so weird. And you're right, funny but spooky

Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

Ferd Lewis's column today (4/30/13) discuss Croson's potential transfer. There are internal discussions on whether to grant her release. If she doesn't get her release, she can get a scholarship (volleyball rules are different than football) but she can't play next year. UH plays Arizona next year, so they may not give her the release. UH does have an appeal committee.

roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by roygbivs »

IMO if the player want to transfer, let them. No restrictions. If the player doesn't want to follow the rules of the TEAM, I would not want them there also. Everybody has to 'buy-in' for the success of the program and if your role is starter or reserve everyone has to be on that same page.

Let her go to Arizona if that where she want to be.