UH baseball games on VHS 87-90

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
cp222
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

UH baseball games on VHS 87-90

Post by cp222 »

Anyone interested in some UH baseball games on Vhs tapes? It was given to me a few years ago. I no longer need them, I think I have around
30 tapes, mostly baseball, some football. Games are from the 87-90 season.

DDSPHON
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: Miami Heat
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Re: UH baseball games on VHS 87-90

Post by DDSPHON »

In 1987 they had a good time in Marcus Owens 6-2, Nelson Inabata 5- 9 1/2, Johnny Matias 6-1, Robert Mohammed 6-3, Todd Crosby 6-0, Randy Oyama 5-11, Ross Kagawa 5-7(now Kaua'i County Councilmen on Kaua'i), and others on the team I forgot. Basically these names were on the Honolulu Advertiser and Star Bulletin newspapers on the files in libraries all over Honolulu. Microfilm is easy to use and print, they still have the news articles.

Cyberspace_4
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: OKC Thunders
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Re: UH baseball games on VHS 87-90

Post by Cyberspace_4 »

[img]bth_rainbowwarrior.jpg[/img]

I thought they threw away all the videos by now. 87-90 is a long time ago. All the players are new. Why don't you just show some clips of the season finale and see it people remember them. WAC finals in 87,88 is the only thing I can remember. But it's been awhile back. Show some clips here if you still have them on hand. You might have to change the file formats from VCR or BETA to .wmv to view them on this forum. Sound's good right?