Croson suspended

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Croson suspended

Post by Irse »

Shoji won't elaborate on what rules she broke, but terms her transgression "serious"
ImageImage

SRJC
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Croson suspended

Post by SRJC »

It seems this has happened before she was suspended for the year at Los Alamitos for violating team rules. I think it might be LSU Honey Badger serious where she's gone for the year.

Small~Axe
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Small~Axe »

When I first saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it wasn't another DUI.
If you are the big tree,
We are the small axe,
Ready to cut you down,
Sharpened to cut you down - Bob

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Small~Axe wrote:When I first saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it wasn't another DUI.
Depending on what it really is, we may end up hoping it WAS :o

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

For some ODD reason, whenever I hear the name Jane Croson, I think of this song :o

Link

kolohekeiki
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by kolohekeiki »

SRJC wrote:It seems this has happened before she was suspended for the year at Los Alamitos for violating team rules. I think it might be LSU Honey Badger serious where she's gone for the year.
What happened Jane's senior year in high school was not a team rule that was broken...the rule she broke was against school/DOE policy that's why she was out for the year...

Until actual facts reveal what she has done it's hard to compare it to what she did in high school

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

I heard from someone who took class with Jane that she was caught smoking weed.

kolohekeiki
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by kolohekeiki »

couz808 wrote:I heard from someone who took class with Jane that she was caught smoking weed.
Until it's officially announced if it ever is...lets not base anything on he said she said garbage and lets not start rumors without actual facts...

there's been a whole lot of speculation posted on another volleyball forum, with no actual facts posted...there was a most recent post today that posted a legit reason why she was suspended by a good friend of the family, and smoking weed was not the reason for her suspension...

Flyin_Hayn
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Mariners,Yankees
NBA: Heat,Clippers,Nets
NFL: Raiders,Cowboys,SeaHawks

Post by Flyin_Hayn »

So with the suspension lifted on Jane Croson, Anyone know why she got suspended in the first place??
"Bring 'em on," he said. Bring anybody on. Why would you want to play other people? If we want to be the best that we can be, then let's go play the best that we can play." - Norm Chow Hawai'i football head coach

kolohekeiki
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by kolohekeiki »

Flyin_Hayn wrote:So with the suspension lifted on Jane Croson, Anyone know why she got suspended in the first place??
nope it hasn't been officially released and I'm not sure it ever will be...so we'll never know, the only stories we'll get is the he-said-she-said stuff...nothing official

niterunner808
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
NFL: 9ers

Post by niterunner808 »

kolohekeiki wrote:
couz808 wrote:I heard from someone who took class with Jane that she was caught smoking weed.
Until it's officially announced if it ever is...lets not base anything on he said she said garbage and lets not start rumors without actual facts...

there's been a whole lot of speculation posted on another volleyball forum, with no actual facts posted...there was a most recent post today that posted a legit reason why she was suspended by a good friend of the family, and smoking weed was not the reason for her suspension...
they only allow basketball players to smoke weed in college...