Basebows vs. New Mex State

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

Basebows vs. New Mex State

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

With the series loss to La Tech, the whole season could be riding on this weekend. UH is 3rd place behind New Mex State and Sac State. After this weekend they go back on the road to Sac St, and then finish at home against Nevada before the tournament.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Basebows vs. New Mex State

Post by HawaiianHogster »

I was pleasantly surprised that UH pulled off the win last night 5-2? I thought for sure they would get swept since they couldn't beat La Tech 3 times, 2 times for that matter. UH is better than that. Now we will see what kind of team they are tonight. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised again. NMS will be bringing their best shot.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

chee pono! 14-2 hawaii! nmsu looked terrible last night, good job bows! lets get that sweep tonight!

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

Again pleasantly surprised. Especially in 7 innings due to a 12 point lead. Question is can they take this momentum into the WACT and on into the NCAAT?
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Desert Isle
Play Maker
Play Maker
MLB: Diamondbacks
NBA: Suns
NFL: Cardinals

Post by Desert Isle »

Really impressive sweep of New Mexico, especially holding the Aggies to 4 runs in 3 games. They came through Tucson earlier in the year and knocked our guys around pretty good. Congrats on 1st place!

niterunner808
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
NFL: 9ers

Post by niterunner808 »

Desert Isle wrote:Really impressive sweep of New Mexico, especially holding the Aggies to 4 runs in 3 games. They came through Tucson earlier in the year and knocked our guys around pretty good. Congrats on 1st place!

is that dan robinson being sacked in 1998?

Desert Isle
Play Maker
Play Maker
MLB: Diamondbacks
NBA: Suns
NFL: Cardinals

Post by Desert Isle »

niterunner808 wrote:is that dan robinson being sacked in 1998?
Don't know. It's the only good action photo I could find from '98, the last time UH and Arizona played in football. :)