UH v. Fresno - beef after the game?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

UH v. Fresno - beef after the game?

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

Was anybody at Saturday's game? I heard Fresno was lipping after the game, and there was almost a beef? In the stands also?

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: UH v. Fresno - beef after the game?

Post by HawaiianHogster »

There may have been some lip service on the field but it didn't turn out to be anything much. I think UH and Fresno St. hate each other.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Parkpill
Starter
Starter
NBA: Sixers
NFL: Browns

Post by Parkpill »

Apparently the Fresno players took offense to the UH dog pile after the game and told them to stop acting like they just won game 7 of the world series.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

i was at the game we lost on friday and fresno celebrated like they had just won the world series again. running around out of the dug out and throwing their hats up. and they didn't win it in walk off fashion like we did on saturday. so i'd say our celebration was justified.
only more things to heat up the rivalry. i hope we continue to play them. thats what we need. a team to despise. and vice versa.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

kolohekeiki
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by kolohekeiki »

I just really think this behavior is childish and is showing a bad example to all the youth that is watching in the stands and that looks up to these collegiate athletes...

I'm not referring to the celebrations, but the taunting, the bad mouthing is something that shouldn't be egged on...it is childish and showing bad gamesmanship and sportsmanship...this behavior is pretty embarrassing

niterunner808
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
NFL: 9ers

Post by niterunner808 »

:-$