Baseball Scoreboard

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
MLB: Milwaukee, ATL
NBA: Boston [NHL:Vancouver]
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Baseball Scoreboard

Post by roygbivs »

Scoreboard needs to be changed, really embarrassing that thing out there....

whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider

Re: Baseball

Post by whirlygig5 »

really and whats up with all the talk about this lil left fielder kid and piikea losing 15 lbs and all this talk about non sense....gotta talk about real stuff like this Longville kid, thats the only real thing thats impressed me so far, he's been light out so far...behind him i guess Sisto's been solid and bennett too, but thats it. don't wanna hear about max duval or piikea losing 15 lbs or that little league kid playing left, it's just to much now fix that score board hahahaha

roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
MLB: Milwaukee, ATL
NBA: Boston [NHL:Vancouver]
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Post by roygbivs »

Yeah.

flyguy808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
MLB: Sox
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NFL: Oakland raiders

Post by flyguy808 »

agreed, this is when you have to be concerned about aulmni that are even willing to invest in our programs more.

pochelmets
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Baseball Scoreboard

Post by pochelmets »

The Baseball stadium scoreboard is more than just an important part of the game and it has held sentimental value in the hearts of Americans for years and years and still does to this day.The second benefit is that the baseball stadium scoreboard brings morale to the team.

niterunner808
NFL: 9ers

Post by niterunner808 »

whirlygig5 wrote:really and whats up with all the talk about this lil left fielder kid and piikea losing 15 lbs and all this talk about non sense....gotta talk about real stuff like this Longville kid, thats the only real thing thats impressed me so far, he's been light out so far...behind him i guess Sisto's been solid and bennett too, but thats it. don't wanna hear about max duval or piikea losing 15 lbs or that little league kid playing left, it's just to much now fix that score board hahahaha
aliviado played pretty good, has to get stronger, and improve his conditioning for the long season.