Wahine VB: Hewitt gone

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
roygbivs
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
MLB: Milwaukee, ATL
NBA: Boston [NHL:Vancouver]
NFL: Dallas Cowboys

Wahine VB: Hewitt gone

Post by roygbivs »

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/brea ... =140533233

She will be missed!! Good luck Brittany, mahalo for being a Wahine

SRJC
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Wahine VB: Hewitt gone

Post by SRJC »

that's kind of sad she is going to be missed. I hope she's just taking a leave to heal her back. Hewitt one more year. one more year.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

Best wishes to Brittany. Congratulations for being on track to graduate in four years, which seems to be the exception rather than the rule at UHM for non-scholar athletes. Awesome job balancing school and athletics!

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

NOOO! plz come back hewitt! i still believe next years team can go far again but losing hewitt is huge! anyway good luck and best wishes!

kolohekeiki
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by kolohekeiki »

SRJC wrote:that's kind of sad she is going to be missed. I hope she's just taking a leave to heal her back. Hewitt one more year. one more year.
Hewitt will definitely be missed and it is a huge loss for the Wahine...

I'm pretty sure Hewitt is done even if she wanted to come back the year after...her eligibility will have expired because she already redshirted as a freshman, therefore she doesn't have that extra year of eligibility if she was going to return after taking this next year off...

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

She had so much talent for the game... wow.. how sad that she is leaving. Imagine how good she would have been had her passion matched her talents...

I wish her all the best and got to say Mahalo for the years she played here at Manoa.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

madeinhawaii wrote:She had so much talent for the game... wow.. how sad that she is leaving. Imagine how good she would have been had her passion matched her talents....
JMHO but tough to keep the passion when she was playing in constant pain. Just thankful that she played 3 productive seasons for us fans!