Former UH athletes in Midweek - Swimsuit edition

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

I always thought that Nani Cockett could have made it as a model if she did not choose to pursue athletics. Her height, big eyes and cosmopolitan good looks would have been a hit in Japan and elsewhere.

It was good to see Lance Takaki in there to represent those of us who are under 6 feet tall.

camarodude
Starter
Starter

Post by camarodude »

sweet! :o Now I gotta go back and look for part 1!!
I'm not drunk....I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

objective_perspective
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by objective_perspective »

There needs to be 2 categories.
1) While they played at UH
2) After their playing days
That should be a very interesting list. So umm, who's gonna start the list?

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

camarodude wrote:sweet! :o Now I gotta go back and look for part 1!!
i didn't post part 1 because the models were current and former beauty pageant winners and not former UH players, but here's the link anyways.

http://www.midweek.com/content/story/mi ... swim_2007/

Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

pacer
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by pacer »

On a side note, Nani will be doing color commentary for the girls basketball games on OC16.

jaguars
All-conference
All-conference

Post by jaguars »

chawan_cut wrote:
camarodude wrote:sweet! :o Now I gotta go back and look for part 1!!
i didn't post part 1 because the models were current and former beauty pageant winners and not former UH players, but here's the link anyways.

http://www.midweek.com/content/story/mi ... swim_2007/

damn we got some hot miss hawaiis! i know they were pretty but this puts them in a whole different catagory!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

the one i posted was my classmate in HS. and she definitely didn't look like that.

i guess you never know one's future. she didn't seem to be the beauty queen type.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

pacer wrote:On a side note, Nani will be doing color commentary for the girls basketball games on OC16.
She looked quite nice on the OC-16 telecast of the OIA semis. Although they were all seated, she made Russ and player of the game Iwalani Rodrigues look short during a post game interview. They even showed her Midweek photos during the halftime of the Roosevelt-Farrington game, which she said her closest friends did not know about. They also superimposed Russ Shimooka's face on Rhode's body, I think. Russ still comes across as a doofus, but maybe that works for him on tv.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

chawan_cut wrote:the one i posted was my classmate in HS. and she definitely didn't look like that.

i guess you never know one's future. she didn't seem to be the beauty queen type.
There always seems to be a "Plain Jane" who later develops into a beautiful swan. I'm sure that everyone can point out one such example (or more) from their own 10th year reunion from high school - unless you went to St. Louis or Damien (although Kim Coco Iwamoto looks pretty good). LOL!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

Duster wrote:
chawan_cut wrote:the one i posted was my classmate in HS. and she definitely didn't look like that.

There always seems to be a "Plain Jane" who later develops into a beautiful swan. I'm sure that everyone can point out one such example (or more) from their own 10th year reunion from high school - unless you went to St. Louis or Damien (although Kim Coco Iwamoto looks pretty good). LOL!
who is Kim Coco Iwamoto?

and my classmate didn't develop those naturally, they were implanted i believe... heh.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

Kim Coco Iwamoto ran for a seat on the Board of Education this past election. She is a graduate of St. Louis. You must see the irony. I think her father was Robert Iwamoto of Robert's Hawaii.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

ah, from st. louis... now i get it. i did a google search too and he/she was the first "transgender" to get a seat on the BOE.

um, and thats all i'll say about that.

back to the top 10 list....

alwin15
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Former UH athletes in Midweek - Swimsuit edition

Post by alwin15 »

I was checking other day for hottest female athletes and found a great list at site name Ranker. I think that is one of best list and it featured all athletes which I could recall that must be in list of hot athletes.