this years team 18

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Re: this years team 18

Post by ubercow »

rough loss

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Ouch
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Lots of painful mishandling of the ball. First they couldn't get it pass midcourt with 5 minutes to end the first half without Purchase and Buggs in the game. Then down the stretch, Raimo mishandles a bounce pass when he was open underneath, Stansberry whips the ball over Purchase's head when there's only one man between them and no one on Purchase, then Green takes a jumper from NBA range when they had the 7 point 1 minute run and nobody under the basket, Purchase misses a front end of a one-and-one especially when he's second best on the team. I kind of wondered why Raimo misses more than 40% of his shots since its all around 5 feet away and he throws the ball up from his head area instead of extending his arms so it has a longer way to travel and a lot of the balls rim out. He needs to practice shooting closer to 70-80% close up within 5 feet. UCI has a lot of talent returning so the Bows need to recruit.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

ubercow wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 pm came across this video scrolling through ig, brocke has a pretty nice flow

Link
long beach 68
hawai'i 66

aloha.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

IDK. Rap music sounds all the same to me. Kinda like how the music at Bon festivals all sound the same. The ones where the dancers go around the tower. Each and every song.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

My3Cats wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm IDK. Rap music sounds all the same to me. Kinda like how the music at Bon festivals all sound the same. The ones where the dancers go around the tower. Each and every song.
I think they're kinda the same. One talks about making someone dead and the other is dancing for the dead. :lol:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:30 pm
My3Cats wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm IDK. Rap music sounds all the same to me. Kinda like how the music at Bon festivals all sound the same. The ones where the dancers go around the tower. Each and every song.
I think they're kinda the same. One talks about making someone dead and the other is dancing for the dead. :lol:
:tv: So true!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

My3Cats wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am
shrek2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:30 pm
:tv: So true!
Well, you can throw in some taiko drums in rap to get a lot of grateful dead. :wink: