this years team

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Rainbow Basketball Team
Message
Author
User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#46 Post by kalua pig » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:00 pm

6-7 hawaii at 6-7 fullerton to start conference play.titans are favored by 4.5.buggs is redshirting.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#47 Post by kalua pig » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:32 pm

lost to fullerton by 3 points,but felt like we got killed.green and raimo stepped up.noah had a off game.at irvine next.we need a split.

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: this years team

#48 Post by My3Cats » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:44 pm

We need Noah Allen to get his mojo back. Maybe he is still uncomfortable with having the role of being the go to guy.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#49 Post by kalua pig » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:18 pm

My3Cats wrote:We need Noah Allen to get his mojo back. Maybe he is still uncomfortable with having the role of being the go to guy.
he is a cali boy.hope the family support can get him going.at irvine tonight and the anteaters are favored by 10.

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: this years team

#50 Post by My3Cats » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:19 pm

kalua pig wrote:
My3Cats wrote:We need Noah Allen to get his mojo back. Maybe he is still uncomfortable with having the role of being the go to guy.
he is a cali boy.hope the family support can get him going.at irvine tonight and the anteaters are favored by 10.
Bummer. Still in his big time slump and funk.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 12493
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:44 pm
NFL: Denver Broncos
Location: Hawaii

Re: this years team

#51 Post by xer 21 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 pm

We look pretty bad offensively this year, and i didnt fully expect it, but its not tHAT surprising. we replaced literally every starter.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#52 Post by kalua pig » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm

xer 21 wrote:We look pretty bad offensively this year, and i didnt fully expect it, but its not tHAT surprising. we replaced literally every starter.
+1.that is what it is.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#53 Post by kalua pig » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:55 pm

this season seems like we got a lot of long layoffs.next five games at home.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#54 Post by kalua pig » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:27 am

nice overtime win against long beach.it had the feel of a must win game.next game against 3-1 csun on wednesday.quincy's little bro kendall smith leads the team with almost 17 ppg.

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: this years team

#55 Post by My3Cats » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 am

Missed watching the game on TV because of a family obligation, but read this morning's paper. Nice win and good to hear about Noah Allen breaking out of his slump and the play of his teammates. Hope that this can be a catalyst for the rest of the conference schedule.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#56 Post by kalua pig » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:21 pm

My3Cats wrote:Missed watching the game on TV because of a family obligation, but read this morning's paper. Nice win and good to hear about Noah Allen breaking out of his slump and the play of his teammates. Hope that this can be a catalyst for the rest of the conference schedule.
+1.catalyst cuz.

User avatar
xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 12493
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:44 pm
NFL: Denver Broncos
Location: Hawaii

Re: this years team

#57 Post by xer 21 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:25 pm

That CSUN game was NUTS. the team looks more like a team now.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

User avatar
kalua pig
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 am
Location: inside you

Re: this years team

#58 Post by kalua pig » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:17 pm

xer 21 wrote:That CSUN game was NUTS. the team looks more like a team now.
reminds me of the football season for some reason.

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: this years team

#59 Post by My3Cats » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Great game against CSUN! Noah Allen's coming up HUGE!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 12493
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:44 pm
NFL: Denver Broncos
Location: Hawaii

Re: this years team

#60 Post by xer 21 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:07 pm

kalua pig wrote:
xer 21 wrote:That CSUN game was NUTS. the team looks more like a team now.
reminds me of the football season for some reason.
i can see it. not a very talented squad, but over performing with heart and coaching.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests