UC-Riverside and CSUN

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

UC-Riverside and CSUN

Post by J-Rod »

Final two home games...UH should be heavily favored in both. Been a fun ride and it's almost tourney time. This team closes with UC-Davis and LBSU on the road after these two games.

All goes well, let's say 3-1 is the floor...that's 25-4 going into the Big West Tournament. I hope UH fans show out in Anaheim, this team deserves it.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: UC-Riverside and CSUN

Post by J-Rod »

Well...that settles the at-large debate.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

Awful loss, but if it makes anyone feel better, the '02 team lost to a bad Air Force team.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

i'm ok with it... i rather not go into the conference tournament riding a huge win streak and have that added pressure. all we need is the next 3 games so we can hang a banner in the arena and then 3 more games so we can go dancing. a terrific season is still in play.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:( UH gave up 75 points to UC-Riverside? Oh well.....this too shall pass. Sai & Stephon have to learn to keep their composure....they're better than that. :read:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden