Bobbit is friggin amazing

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
caboman70
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Bobbit is friggin amazing

Post by caboman70 »

32 points tonight, and just 4 last night, this guys knows what it takes to win ball games, he knew he didn't have to score last night and tonight even tho they fell just short, did all he could to win this ball game. He amazed the heck out of me tonight

PrideRockFB
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Bobbit is friggin amazing

Post by PrideRockFB »

I hope he gets a legit shot in the NBA. Great game last night. Hawaii Basketball is back on the map

whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider

Post by whirlygig5 »

Way to much Bobbit and Jank. Need others to step up. This just shows these are the only 2 guys to shine against good teams. I think the Thomas, Valdes, Tumalas will start to contribute as the competition gets weaker

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

whirlygig5 wrote:Way to much Bobbit and Jank. Need others to step up. This just shows these are the only 2 guys to shine against good teams. I think the Thomas, Valdes, Tumalas will start to contribute as the competition gets weaker

Valdes had 18 against Nevade, 25 against TT, and 15 against UNI, leading the team in scoring all three games.

Fleming had 9 against Nevada and 21 against TT, and 11 against UNI (including 6 steals) against a set of very talented guards, all off the bench

Tumalla had 10 and 12 against Nevada and UNI respectively.

Thomas's role has never been as a major offensive option.

sounds like we have plenty of people producing against good teams.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Bobbit is the one player that the team can't lose. It is a totally different team without him.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

xer21 thanks for proving my point, those guys can score against mediocre teams. i mean jeez Nevada is horrible, they just lost to Wichita by 31, a team that was way better last year and UH almost beat.and Yes Flemming had a good game. Thing is with Valdes, when he has a biggger guy on him he struggles. So yes those other guys will contribute as the talent level of other teams gets weaker, thats a good thing

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

whirlygig5 wrote:xer21 thanks for proving my point, those guys can score against mediocre teams. i mean jeez Nevada is horrible, they just lost to Wichita by 31, a team that was way better last year and UH almost beat.and Yes Flemming had a good game. Thing is with Valdes, when he has a biggger guy on him he struggles. So yes those other guys will contribute as the talent level of other teams gets weaker, thats a good thing
UNI and TT are not mediocre teams.

Nevada is extremely talented, just too young to be consistent.

targets.

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

here come the weaker teams and here comes Valdes scores with his 17 and 16 point games, but really he should be in the mid to high 20's in these games. looks like Q of all people picked up the slack, Valdes has caught some of Q's shooting buggaboo, Flemming and Tumala gotta pick it up with Conference on Wednesday, poor Bobbit gonna tire out other wise

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

whirlygig5 wrote:here come the weaker teams and here comes Valdes scores with his 17 and 16 point games, but really he should be in the mid to high 20's in these games.
why? he was passing and making good decisions. he's not a volume shooter.

targets.

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

um cz we already got a guy to do that, his name is Bobbit, gonna need Valdes to score to win the against the conference teams, we don't need two guys, passing and making good decisions. We need a scorer cz we don't have many

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

valdes got just the third triple-double in UH history and lead the team in a fourth category (blocks), but didn't "score enough" in the 35 pt blowout? :-

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

whirlygig5 wrote:we don't need two guys, passing and making good decisions.
This is the dumbest post ive read in weeks.

targets.

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

yea better yet lets get 5 guys who make good decisions and pass the ball, def have a winning team there, NOT!!!!!! look bonehead, i said he needs to step it up and score more then 16-17 points a game for the team to be successful in the conference. Believe me i want Valdes to do well, we share the same last name. You really want Bobbit to be the the highest scorer in every game they play??? or have like 10 point 7 assists and 3 steals a game? And Valdes having 20- 24 points a game??? Dunno if ya noticed but when Bobbit scores more points, he gets less steals a game. before you get all whacky on me we both want the same thing, for this team to do well. And i Guarantee you they would be more successful with Valdes being the leading scorer on this team like has showed in the past, thats all I'm saying. He has a tendency to fade in games, he's does a lot of intangibles that don't show up in the box score, I'm aware. But like all the people calling in the bobby curran and sports animals shows are saying, they're not saying "we need more triple doubles from Aaron to be successful in the conference" but we need his to score more. So if your completely satisfied with him scoring 16-17 points a game against conference opponents, thats great, good for you, but the team won't do as well unless someone else steps up like Flemming, or Smith, but easier for me to look up to Valdes to carry that scoring load since he's done it so many times before

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

whirlygig5 wrote:yea better yet lets get 5 guys who make good decisions and pass the ball, def have a winning team there, NOT!!!!!!
you basically described the Spurs. so yeah, that's a winning team.

based on the rest of your ridiculous post, im convinced that you don't really understand basketball as well as you think you do.

targets.

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

oh my bad i thought you were a UH basketball fan. i do know a little about the sport, I'm not a friggin expert, but i do coach part-time along with my buddy who played for HPU. He was a starting point guard there. No I'm not a division 1 player but i do know the sport. Maybe it's you that doesn't understand basketball. i think that may be the case.