this years team 15

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Re: this years team

Post by kalua pig »

hawaii is 2-0 heading into a game against nevada.

whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider

Post by whirlygig5 »

Man it's hard to watch sometimes watching Q miss all those lay ups and short shots, this guy hasn't improved. In last night game if you wondered why UH couldn't sustain the huge lead was becz Q was the only one taking shots and missed every one of them, am I the only one seeing this?

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

whirlygig5 wrote:Man it's hard to watch sometimes watching Q miss all those lay ups and short shots, this guy hasn't improved. In last night game if you wondered why UH couldn't sustain the huge lead was becz Q was the only one taking shots and missed every one of them, am I the only one seeing this?
your Q hate is very clear.what is your point?

IFeelThat¿
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by IFeelThat¿ »

whirlygig5 wrote:Man it's hard to watch sometimes watching Q miss all those lay ups and short shots, this guy hasn't improved. In last night game if you wondered why UH couldn't sustain the huge lead was becz Q was the only one taking shots and missed every one of them, am I the only one seeing this?
Agreed. Q is not a good player. He is a guard and his free throw percentage is in the fifties. He turns over the ball too much. Not to mention he blows wide open transition lay ups but I do admit he has gotten much better at finishing from last season. Q still has no jump shot though and I don't think he'll ever get a confident jump shot.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

ganot is spreading out minutes.the season is long.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

espn telecast had Q listed as a junior.is this correct?

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

Q is a senior this year, and my point is why is this guy still taking shots? i like him as a fill in for Bobbit to give him some rest but thats about it

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

whirlygig5 wrote:Q is a senior this year, and my point is why is this guy still taking shots? i like him as a fill in for Bobbit to give him some rest but thats about it
bobbit is playing too many minutes.as fleming starts to get more playing time,this may happen.

whirlygig5

Post by whirlygig5 »

i agree Bobbit has way to many minutes, he needs longer rest.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

the team should be rested and ready for the next game against nicholls.road trip to texas tech coming up.then back home to play northern iowa who just beat #1 north carolina

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

nicholl 74
hawaii 99

4-0.everybody played.at texas tech on saturday.tech is 3-1 and their only loss was against #16 utah.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

tough loss on the road against texas tech.74-82.was following the game on my phone.we went up early and they pulled away late.lots of wistles.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

kalua pig wrote:tough loss on the road against texas tech.74-82.was following the game on my phone.we went up early and they pulled away late.lots of wistles.
:( Missed a good road opportunity win... ..we had TECH down early, and ball movement was fine...but, had habits are hard to break...shot selection....d-fence olay....tough to watch :oops:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
kalua pig wrote:tough loss on the road against texas tech.74-82.was following the game on my phone.we went up early and they pulled away late.lots of wistles.
:( Missed a good road opportunity win... ..we had TECH down early, and ball movement was fine...but, had habits are hard to break...shot selection....d-fence olay....tough to watch :oops:
not to use it as an excuse,but i read somewhere that the refs called a lot of fouls in the second half.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

arkansas pine-bluff on wednesday.this team has already played at oklahoma st.,michigan st.,cincinnati,and nebraska.