Statement from Davis Rozitis

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Statement from Davis Rozitis

Post by ubercow »

Interesting letter from Davis to the Warrior Insider http://www.warriorinsider.com/2015/06/a ... s-rozitis/
The following was sent to WarriorInsider.com from former University of Hawai’i basketball player Davis Rozitis:

As a University of Hawaii graduate and former Scholar Athlete of the Year I believe it is my responsibility to stand up for what’s right. I believe the the University has done me, my team mates, and Coaches a great disservice by setting us up to fail.

The allegations I am accused of as well as Coach Arnold are simply not true and are blown way out of proportion.

The incident I have been ruled ineligible for further shows how.. Read More

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Statement from Davis Rozitis

Post by Duster »

Yeah, really interesting. I wonder who he consulted with at UH Compliance beforehand? If true, it kind of looks like UH threw Gib and Brandyn under the bus in order to try to better its position against Gib's claim for post-termination compensation.

It also highlights the difference between borrowing a Porsche (which causes red flags) and borrowing a Volkswagen.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Always something fishy going on at UH.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

I'll pay attention when someone like Trevor Wiseman, Joston Thomas, Vander Joaquim, Shaq Stokes, Keith Shamberger or someone else who left the program for strange reasons stands up for Gib. Rozitis has a personal interesting for clearing Gib's name as it also clears his own name.