RIP Larry Little

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
HighFlyer
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

RIP Larry Little

Post by HighFlyer »

I think his death is going under the radar but he did give UH a lot to cheer about between 1981 and 1984. I didn't exist at the time but loved that he beat Utah in 1981 (something as rare for us as a solar eclipse). Better yet, he beat a Utah team that was in the top-10 and a #3 seed and had Danny Vranes and Tom Chambers. I think that victory was to Larry Little what UH's 1997 victory over Kansas was to Riley.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: RIP Larry Little

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

HighFlyer wrote:I think his death is going under the radar but he did give UH a lot to cheer about between 1981 and 1984. I didn't exist at the time but loved that he beat Utah in 1981 (something as rare for us as a solar eclipse). Better yet, he beat a Utah team that was in the top-10 and a #3 seed and had Danny Vranes and Tom Chambers. I think that victory was to Larry Little what UH's 1997 victory over Kansas was to Riley.
+1 :hello1: Totally agree, and well said HighFlyer!!!!
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden