Reyes decides to transfer after all

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
uhwarriors

Reyes decides to transfer after all

Post by uhwarriors »

Hawaii men's basketball freshman forward Sammis Reyes has decided to leave the program for a second time — and this time for real.

Reyes will enroll at Palm Beach State, a junior college in Florida, over the semester break. He said he hopes to be back in the Division I ranks by the 2016-17 season.
Article continues: http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/brea ... =285896001

travo66
Starter
Starter
MLB: None
NBA: Lakers

Re: Reyes decides to transfer after all

Post by travo66 »

As soon as he got the hand injury, I knew this was a high possibility. Sucks, but what can you do? Hopefully he has success wherever he goes, unless he's playing us!
Bored in the offseason? Join Goal Line Blitz!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

travo66 wrote:As soon as he got the hand injury, I knew this was a high possibility. Sucks, but what can you do? Hopefully he has success wherever he goes, unless he's playing us!
:-? I don't know.....doesn't he seem like HIGH MAINTENANCE, and nothing to show for? Good luck to him, but I'm thinking he needs to mature a great deal more..... :read:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
travo66 wrote:As soon as he got the hand injury, I knew this was a high possibility. Sucks, but what can you do? Hopefully he has success wherever he goes, unless he's playing us!
:-? I don't know.....doesn't he seem like HIGH MAINTENANCE, and nothing to show for? Good luck to him, but I'm thinking he needs to mature a great deal more..... :read:
I agree with this assessment.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.