Gib Arnold Fired

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Gib Arnold Fired

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

poidog wrote:
Duster wrote:Gib spoke out: http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/brea ... =281030002

His professed lack of knowledge of the specific reasons and allegations which led UH to decide to terminate him is plausible.
after a 7-month investigation, he has no knowledge of the situation? LOL x a million!!!
:o Just like OJ mayo, right? :lol: He's a snake oil saleman that got expose.....with the large number of turnover players, I'm wondering if some of the out-going players talked? Shamburger? :-
I wouldn't be surprise.... tough to lose FOTU. He was such a great guy on and off the court. :(
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

shooter808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by shooter808 »

Kind of funny. I made a comment in the SA really today about Gib being a Pun alum and how we probably have the "Pun Mafia" to thank for this mess too. Similar to the Chow mess. And my comment was sent for "approval and review"

Now I'm not a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy but I never get flagged for approval and review. One slightly negative post about the Puns and the comment never gets published. It's been 15 hours.

Guess censorship is alive and well :)

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

shooter808 wrote:Kind of funny. I made a comment in the SA really today about Gib being a Pun alum and how we probably have the "Pun Mafia" to thank for this mess too. Similar to the Chow mess. And my comment was sent for "approval and review"

Now I'm not a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy but I never get flagged for approval and review. One slightly negative post about the Puns and the comment never gets published. It's been 15 hours.

Guess censorship is alive and well :)
Don't give them too much credit on moderation. They use some kind automated word screen. If the wrong word is in your post, it is sent for approval. And good luck thinking someone is there to look at it.