Dressler Leaving?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
BigWave96744

Re: Dressler Leaving?

Post by BigWave96744 »

D1 Transfers we got:
Soph G Negus Webster-Chan - Missouri
Jr G Keith Shamburger - San Jose St
Sr F Christian Stanhardinger - Nebraska
Sr C Davis Rozitis - USC

we lose some, we get some :D

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

"no, it doesnt mean they are a bad coach. it means they maybe misjudged how well that player fit the system or maybe the player themselves changed. it MIGHT mean they are a bad coach, but misjudging someone's character and/or useful skills in terms of your system through the recruiting progress doesnt means you're a bad coach, it means you made a recruiting mistake." - xer 21

A good coach is one who can adjust players to fitting his system. With good discipline it can happen. And what do you mean it means a "recruiting mistake"? For Pete's sake this is Division 1 college basketball. If you make "recruiting mistakes" then you clearly fail in some way as a coach. In this case with Haith he has failed. Two of his players left to play for Hawaii. A team that is in the Big West. A team that is very inconsistent. I would understand if these two players would've transferred to a better program like Duke or Syracuse but you know it is pretty bad when you are a school in the SEC conference and you loose two players to Hawaii....

"i'd get on your level, but my back is sore and it would be hard to stoop that low, such as it is." -xer 21

Like the Denver Broncos. I saw that game and was embarrassed. How do you feel?

"no, i didnt say the players we lost werent good............ i didnt say they werent big losses because i thought they all sucked." - xer 21

I didn't want to quote your whole third response because it honestly didn't make any sense. Revise it and i'll get back to you.

al
All-conference
All-conference

Post by al »

BigWave96744 wrote:Bo Barnes left Hawaii averaging 6.6 pt/game
He went to Arizona St and averaged .5 pt/game last year
This year he is averaging 3.4 pt/game
bo barnes for 3!
points per game....

al
All-conference
All-conference

Post by al »

we also got stefan2.

dressler is physically unable to play at this level. back injuries are some of worst injuries for any athletic event.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

caleyear01 wrote:
"i'd get on your level, but my back is sore and it would be hard to stoop that low, such as it is." -xer 21

"no, i didnt say the players we lost werent good............ i didnt say they werent big losses because i thought they all sucked." - xer 21

I didn't want to quote your whole third response because it honestly didn't make any sense. Revise it and i'll get back to you.
so aside from your in no way unanimous opinion on whether or not Mizzou/Haith have problems because they have transfers, you have absolutely NOTHING else intelligent to say so you're reduced to insulting my favorite team (ooooh, that one hurt. or it would have, if i had the mental capacity of a five year old.) when your team probably didnt make the super bowl (or wait, let me guess, you're a Seahawks fan. you've been one for 6 weeks.) and improperly paraphrasing my post and STILL being unable to actually provide a real rebuttal other then "You're wrong, so THERE!" even after totally corrupting what i said to better fit the narrative for this discussion that you've conjured up in your head.

check and mate. this conversation is done, thanks for playing. next time, try matching wits with someone more your level, like a sheep or something.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

xer 21 wrote:
caleyear01 wrote:

so aside from your in no way unanimous opinion on whether or not Mizzou/Haith have problems because they have transfers, you have absolutely NOTHING else intelligent to say so you're reduced to insulting my favorite team (ooooh, that one hurt. or it would have, if i had the mental capacity of a five year old.) when your team probably didnt make the super bowl (or wait, let me guess, you're a Seahawks fan. you've been one for 6 weeks.) and improperly paraphrasing my post and STILL being unable to actually provide a real rebuttal other then "You're wrong, so THERE!" even after totally corrupting what i said to better fit the narrative for this discussion that you've conjured up in your head.

check and mate. this conversation is done, thanks for playing. next time, try matching wits with someone more your level, like a sheep or something.
You still didn't respond to what I had to say.............you just sound like a mad teenage girl.

"you have absolutely NOTHING else intelligent to say so you're reduced to insulting my favorite team (ooooh, that one hurt. or it would have, if i had the mental capacity of a five year old.) when your team probably didnt make the super bowl (or wait, let me guess, you're a Seahawks fan. you've been one for 6 weeks.) and improperly paraphrasing my post and STILL being unable to actually provide a real rebuttal other then "You're wrong, so THERE!"" - xer 21

I typed up a bunch of stuff other than making fun of your team. Actually when I dissed your team that was less then half of what I had to say. I guess you didn't read the rest of it. You're clearly mad the Broncos lost.

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

xer 21 wrote:
caleyear01 wrote:

Here I copied and pasted what I said before I made fun of the Broncos

"A good coach is one who can adjust players to fitting his system. With good discipline it can happen. And what do you mean it means a "recruiting mistake"? For Pete's sake this is Division 1 college basketball. If you make "recruiting mistakes" then you clearly fail in some way as a coach. In this case with Haith he has failed. Two of his players left to play for Hawaii. A team that is in the Big West. A team that is very inconsistent. I would understand if these two players would've transferred to a better program like Duke or Syracuse but you know it is pretty bad when you are a school in the SEC conference and you loose two players to Hawaii...."

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

"and improperly paraphrasing my post and STILL being unable to actually provide a real rebuttal other then "You're wrong, so THERE!" even after totally corrupting what i said to better fit the narrative for this discussion that you've conjured up in your head."- xer 21

I did paraphrase your post correctly. I put dots in between the sentences to show that there were other things you wrote in between those two sentences. Failure.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

caleyear01 wrote: I did paraphrase your post correctly. I put dots in between the sentences to show that there were other things you wrote in between those two sentences. Failure.
you may have quoted what i said, but you eliminated the context that came in the next sentence. maybe if you actually read it, you'd understand what i meant. i understand you arent the brightest person here, but please put a little effort into this. you're starting to bore me.

you paraphrased it incorrectly because you completely ignored essential information to the post. like, you know, the very next sentence.

cmon, you can do better than that.

targets.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by xer 21 »

caleyear01 wrote:
xer 21 wrote:
caleyear01 wrote:

You still didn't respond to what I had to say.............you just sound like a mad teenage girl.

"you have absolutely NOTHING else intelligent to say so you're reduced to insulting my favorite team (ooooh, that one hurt. or it would have, if i had the mental capacity of a five year old.) when your team probably didnt make the super bowl (or wait, let me guess, you're a Seahawks fan. you've been one for 6 weeks.) and improperly paraphrasing my post and STILL being unable to actually provide a real rebuttal other then "You're wrong, so THERE!"" - xer 21

I typed up a bunch of stuff other than making fun of your team. Actually when I dissed your team that was less then half of what I had to say. I guess you didn't read the rest of it. You're clearly mad the Broncos lost.
no, i read it, and its just you repeating what you already said about why you think Haith failed. which i addressed when i mentioned your opinion in the very first line of my post. you might think its some profound post, but in reality its just something that was already discussed and we disagree upon that.

since it was an old subject upon which i've already made my thoughts clear, i only addressed your other, childish responses because they were the only knew ideas you presented.

please, do try to keep up. its like you cant read more than 20 words without losing track of what just happened.

you're the only one who seems mad, making multiple posts and trying to justify your half-baked posts as they unravel before your eyes.

I can deal with the Broncos losing the Super Bowl. can you deal with losing this argument? so far, you arent faring well.

targets.

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

Are you serious? How is it that my last response is the same thing I said a couple of replies back. Please show me a compare and contrast. Thank you.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Okay kids, get a room. We're s'posed to be talkin' 'bout Caleb Dressler here. :D
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

caleyear01
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caleyear01 »

My3Cats wrote:Okay kids, get a room. We're s'posed to be talkin' 'bout Caleb Dressler here. :D
OK I am done dealing with trolls on this post now!!!! ahahhahaha