Wahine B-Ball Schedule

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

Wahine B-Ball Schedule

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

http://www.hawaiiathletics.com/news/201 ... ath=wbball

Wow Coach B schedules tough.... UH-Hilo for exhibition. Ariz St & N. Ariz on the road, then Wash St, Ole Miss & West Virginia at home for a tourney. Then Colo St, UT Chattanooga & Minn for another tourney. On the road for Oregon St, Pacific, USC and Grand Canyon. Then one last tune-up with HPU before conference. I'm guessing they make more in appearance fees for the road games (minus travel costs) than the money they would make playing at home (and paying teams to come to Manoa)????

Also they announce that former BYUH & Kahuku coach, Wendy Anae will be an assistant.

ILOVEWAHINESPORTS
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Wahine B-Ball Schedule

Post by ILOVEWAHINESPORTS »

It's a tough schedule, but I think they will come out of preseason with at least 7 wins. get excited. this teams gonna surprise. i am telling you.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ILOVEWAHINESPORTS wrote:It's a tough schedule, but I think they will come out of preseason with at least 7 wins. get excited. this teams gonna surprise. i am telling you.
+1+ :- Coach Beemer has got these young ladies "running into walls" \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Beeman hinted on call the coach that there is a player who wants to come home to play in 2014. I wonder who?
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1: