Hawaii to Play Air Force in the 2013 CIT

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Hawaii to Play Air Force in the 2013 CIT

Post by tavarua88 »

#-o

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

uhwarriors wrote:After a dreadful start UH is actually up 26 to 23 with 3 minutes to play in the first half.
Do you have any more updates on the score? 69 - 65 Hawai lost. Must have been an exciting game.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

HawaiianHogster wrote:
uhwarriors wrote:After a dreadful start UH is actually up 26 to 23 with 3 minutes to play in the first half.
Do you have any more updates on the score? 69 - 65 Hawai lost. Must have been an exciting game.
I dunno how exciting it was - Vander didn't even stay til the end!

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

HawaiianHogster wrote:
it was crappy. we got absolutely hosed by the refs, the air force squad flopped like a bunch as pansies, hauns played defense so poorly, i think i could have put up 15 points just by sitting in his corner all night, and vander basically just flipped off the entire arena by walking out with 12 minutes left in the FIRST HALF.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.