2013 Rainbow Warriors Basketball - Final Comments & Grade

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
BigWave96744

2013 Rainbow Warriors Basketball - Final Comments & Grade

Post by BigWave96744 »

I posted my rants in other threads...
Bi-Poloar season...
Blowing out children of directional schools and getting blown out by Big West opponents...
Grade: D(isappointed)

cen808
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: 2013 Rainbow Warriors Basketball - Final Comments & Grad

Post by cen808 »

Definitely bi-polar season. My expectations weren't that high for this season considering that the only returning player from last year's starting line was Vander, as well as the early leave of Shaquille Stokes. They have potential to be a good team in the future. Gotta work on that defense. Way less open three's next year please.

Ulchiro5ga
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Ulchiro5ga »

Pre-Conference: C (indications of potential, but average performance).
Conference: C (started fast, faded at the end).
Conf Tournament: F (no clue what to do).
Overall: D (passing grade but barely). Coach is now on probation, improve or else.

SRJC
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by SRJC »

Grade: C-
I think Coach Arnold needs to recruit better. Spearman and Fotu were difference makers and Aaron Valdes could have been a big help to the Warriors this season as well. Hawaii had no point guard this year and I didn't like how he used scholarships on players that were useless didn't even make an impact this year. can't wait for Shamburger & Michael Thomas to play. Idk about Niko Filipovich and Stefan Jovanovic they aren't ready to play right away.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote:I posted my rants in other threads...
Bi-Poloar season...
Blowing out children of directional schools and getting blown out by Big West opponents...
Grade: D(isappointed)
+1 :hello1: ....to have 9000+ at Senior night, and they just can't get over the hump of being in the middle of the pack of a league we should dominate...... :-
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden