Hawaii at Boise St. game thread

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Hawaii at Boise St. game thread

Post by ktownwarrior »

I can't get KKEA online to work, so this'll be a good thread for us non-citizens. ;)

ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by ktownwarrior »

OK, got a link working now, although it's fuzzy and staticky. Blackett's been good so far. I hope they can get this one!

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

http://webcast1.fiberpipe.tv/BRONCOiVision.asx

of course they are boise announcers though

ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by ktownwarrior »

Considering how big Hawaii is, I don't understand why they can't get a rebound. Is it lack of effort? That can't be; Coach Wallace never lets that happen.

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by flipen »

hawaii is no transition game team.

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

ktownwarrior wrote:Considering how big Hawaii is, I don't understand why they can't get a rebound. Is it lack of effort? That can't be; Coach Wallace never lets that happen.
UH is being out-rebounded by a small Bronco team, 23-10 in the first half. Pathetic!

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by flipen »

Scores Around the WAC

Fresno 65
@ Tulsa 68

Nevada 62
@ Rice 59

Interesting Score

#2 Kansas 62
@ Villanova 83

ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by ktownwarrior »

Hawaii loses, 80-76.

They really laid an egg in that first half and trailed by as much as 20. My guess is they probably felt sorry for themselves after the UTEP loss and didn't compete and only Coach Wallace's screaming helped them play hard in the second half, but UH is now 2-5 in league play and have no chance to get an at-large NCAA berth unless they, like, win every game the rest of the season. It's just ridiculous how inconsistent they can be.

Oh well, let's get home and PROTECT THE DAMN HOMECOURT! :evil:

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Post by Ldub20 »

ktownwarrior wrote:Hawaii loses, 80-76.

They really laid an egg in that first half and trailed by as much as 20. My guess is they probably felt sorry for themselves after the UTEP loss and didn't compete and only Coach Wallace's screaming helped them play hard in the second half, but UH is now 2-5 in league play and have no chance to get an at-large NCAA berth unless they, like, win every game the rest of the season. It's just ridiculous how inconsistent they can be.

Oh well, let's get home and PROTECT THE DAMN HOMECOURT! :evil:
It's not really that their inconsistent, but maybe this team is finally showing their true colors. They played a soft schedule against a bunch of nobody's. Pulled off a bunch of close wins and got off to a hot start. But, those teams they played weren't even WAC caliber opponents and let's be honest no one even heard of those teams. Now the tide has turned, bouces are going the other way, and shots ain't dropping.

Beside Riley Wallce should apply for his social security b/c he's too OLD!
Think when his contract runs out, Hawaii should go in another direction.
Hate the offense he plays. They should open it up and run like the Phoenix Suns. This team has the talent, depth and w/ a gifted player like Sensley Riley should run and gun.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Scott,

I don't think anyone will win the helmet with UH playing the way they are...maybe you can offer it to some of the BB players saying "it's okay, the FB team loses on the road all the time, but they do win at home, what's your excuse"...they should get the message with that one...lol :D

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!