Logan Lee

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Logan Lee

Post by H20 »

Will sit out this season and play for Taxas A&M next season according to Scout.com.

flipen
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Mariners
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Seahawks

Post by flipen »

well, he has to since he transferred to a Div 1-A school. i heard TAMU has a pretty good record this year.

UH Fan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by UH Fan »

True... A&M is solid this year... Look at what they did to Texas. May even get ranked next week. Shucks... looks like they don't even need Logan.

But... why in the world did Logan leave UH? Couldn't just be homesickness... :-({|= Till this day, I still don't know.

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Post by Ldub20 »

UH Fan wrote:True... A&M is solid this year... Look at what they did to Texas. May even get ranked next week. Shucks... looks like they don't even need Logan.

But... why in the world did Logan leave UH? Couldn't just be homesickness... :-({|= Till this day, I still don't know.
He had the Abu sydrome a.k.a pussy-whipped! :lol:

His beeyotch told his pussy-whooped as not to go back to Hawaii or else he won't get any from her. Like a pussy-whooped kid, he nodded both heads and said ok. :lol:

BigWave96744

TRUE

Post by BigWave96744 »

Everything LDUB said of LL is true... He had 1 ultimatum and he fell for it.. I think his case of love sick was more than Abu and AP's because his girl was the ONLY reason.. The frickin starting PG position was his... Too much local girls liked that Hapa Haole look and his girl in Texas got all insecure :roll:

Abu wanted to redshirt and get a surgery
AP wanted to play near his folks.... I don't know about you, but I don't think his brother was much of a star at VA... AP could have been the next Brew for 4 years..

Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

Post by Maui_Warrior »

Ldub20 wrote:
UH Fan wrote:True... A&M is solid this year... Look at what they did to Texas. May even get ranked next week. Shucks... looks like they don't even need Logan.

He had the Abu sydrome a.k.a pussy-whipped! :lol:

His beeyotch told his pussy-whooped as not to go back to Hawaii or else he won't get any from her. Like a pussy-whooped kid, he nodded both heads and said ok. :lol:
You got that Ldub..... He went with the pussy in Texas. He had it made here.

Oh well schedule Texas A & M on next years schedule..... \:D/