bobby nash

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
silent assassin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

bobby nash

Post by silent assassin »

how long will riley wallace go with nash in the starting lineup?
I think vaidodas (spelling?) should be getting more looks. If bobby doesn't start producing, little matt, big matt, or vaidodas will be taking his place. . . .

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

I think he should be benched also. He has a good grasp of the offense, plays a very active defense but has a mental block when it comes to shooting in game situations. According to all reports, he shoots lights out in practice, but doesn't seem to be hitting the barn during the games. I noticed that his shot is slightly rushed when he shoots, I think a quick breath before he shoots will cure that! (armchair QB at it's finest!)

If he can start hitting his shots, he would definitely be a deserving starter.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Bobby might not be the best, but he has shown signs of skill so far. Vidodatas(spelling?)? I haven't seen much from him at all and he's been here for years. I do agree with Little Matt though, with Tatum playing point.

BigWave96744

Vido

Post by BigWave96744 »

I asked BC about Vido...
On the radio, they say next to Sensley, Vido is the most solid and clutch performer on the team... He was on the Lithuanian Jr National Team that went to a Championship..

The problem is he backs up Sensley whose been averaging 39 (out of 40) minutes a game... Against Long Beach, we actually say Vido and Sensley in to complete the game..

Last season he was in the doghouse because in the summer instead of balling up, he worked, go overweight and lost some skill..

This summer he busted his butt, but got hurt (broken foot, maybe??) plus he's recovering from a knee or thigh injury... Riley has told BC that he is trying to find ways to get him more minutes besides subbing Sensley..

Nash Jr, is still in the works and should be brought off the bench... Plus he would get the crowd going... Gibson should start and needs to get more touches and shot attempts... He got the scorers mentality...

silent assassin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

after UHs offensive performance against LBSU, it's obvious they will get by weak teams without production from the #2 position. But i think some problems may arise when they play tougher teams who clamp down on julian.

i think bobby nash will be a stud in the near future, but how long can riley give him to break out of his slump. he needs playing time to do so, but i think ODU will test the team. . . .

we'll see.

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

I hope that shot by Bobby Nash gives him the confidence for the rest of the season. Sometimes a shot like that can change everything.

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Post by Ldub20 »

Great shot! This is the year! We're winning all the close ones and all the breaks seems to be going our way! :D

silent assassin
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

bobby

good for bobby.
i also hope this gives him a boost. 7 points, not a bad way to bounce back. i hope he does well agains USC.