UH, only remaining undefeated team in M-Basketball.........

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

UH, only remaining undefeated team in M-Basketball.........

Post by Sportsbow »

............in the WAC.

Fresno State lose a heart-breaker of a game to Oregon, 83-82. Fresno had an 82-81 lead, but Oregon made a field goal with 3 seconds left in the game.

ktownwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by ktownwarrior »

Frankly, I'm shocked that Fresno's playing this well. I can't believe it. With all the suspensions and sanctions, it's amazing they've been this competitive so far.

Of course with the "moose" on your team (Mustafa Al-Sayyad, the Rainbow killer), you can't go wrong, right? :D

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

theyre awesome recruiters... check out this guy sessions they picked up.... he tearin poop up

UH Fan
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by UH Fan »

Although UH has the attention on the Rainbow Classic and winning it, the REAL test for this year's men's team is when they go on the road in the WAC.

Circle this date on your calendars: December 30. That's when the Warriors make their trip to Fresno St. That game, to me, will be a statement game. More so than the Jan. 1 game at Nevada (televised on ESPN2). Win the Fresno game and 1) you ensure at least a split on the key 1st road trip for the Bows, and 2) you will finally earn recognition from the hoops pollsters, and 3) you will get the confidence needed to win at Nevada for the 1st time in many years (which, by the way, Savo's 2002 NCAA team could not do).

Winning the Classic at home is nice, but win on the road in the WAC and you're gonna get some attention from Katz, Vitale, Bilas, and Lunardi.

By the way, anyone knows if that Dec. 30 game at Fresno will be televised?

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

correction.... ramon sessions plays for nevada.... sessions is only a freshman and hes tearing poop up avg over 6 assists a game... and scoring 8 points a game.. i wish we had him on our roster...