TV games

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
hawaiiboy396
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

TV games

Post by hawaiiboy396 »

Stl vs Waianae

I feel for Waianae this week. I'm thinking STL is really going to lay a hammer down. They gotta get ready for Natbonne. It's going to get ugly. Prediction 62-7 Stl

Kapolei vs Kamehameha

A real test for both to see where there stack up. Think the Kamehameha pulls it out though. 38-21

What's your predictions guys

rrforlifebaby
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: TV games

Post by rrforlifebaby »

I agree with you on the St Louis vs Waianae game. It's going to be ugly. I think the half time score will be 42 - 0.

Kapolei vs Kamehamea will be more evenly matched. Going with the public school on this one. 28 - 17 'canes.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

hawaiiboy396 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 pm Stl vs Waianae

I feel for Waianae this week. I'm thinking STL is really going to lay a hammer down. They gotta get ready for Natbonne. It's going to get ugly. Prediction 62-7 Stl

Kapolei vs Kamehameha

A real test for both to see where there stack up. Think the Kamehameha pulls it out though. 38-21

@hawaiiboy396: Even though I'm posting with Kamehameha up by 7 at the half, I would have said even before the game started that there's no way Kamehameha will score 38 points. They're offensively challenged; they don't have a good QB, and they don't have a good RB. They might be able to score 38 on, say, Kalani, but not on Kapolei. Yes, Kamehameha has good receivers, but no QB who can be relied on to get the ball to them. Kapolei scoring 21 is within the realm of possibility, but Kamehameha scoring 38 is not. Not against Kapolei. And again, I would have said that even before the game started. We knew it when top QB Yam and top RB Shannon graduated a few months ago. After that, there was a very steep dropoff at those two positions.

genks
Starter
Starter

Post by genks »

HS Football Fanatic wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm
hawaiiboy396 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 pm Stl vs Waianae

Kapolei vs Kamehameha

@hawaiiboy396: Even though I'm posting with Kamehameha up by 7 at the half, I would have said even before the game started that there's no way Kamehameha will score 38 points. They're offensively challenged; they don't have a good QB, and they don't have a good RB. They might be able to score 38 on, say, Kalani, but not on Kapolei. Yes, Kamehameha has good receivers, but no QB who can be relied on to get the ball to them. Kapolei scoring 21 is within the realm of possibility, but Kamehameha scoring 38 is not. Not against Kapolei. And again, I would have said that even before the game started. We knew it when top QB Yam and top RB Shannon graduated a few months ago. After that, there was a very steep dropoff at those two positions.
Kapolei is damn lucky that Kam is indeed rough on offense. The score would’ve been 42-7 instead of 21-7 if Kam had a decent offense.