unpaid D-I football

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
ka'ahupahau706
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: unpaid D-I football

Post by ka'ahupahau706 »

@HSFootballFanatic
Kamehameha's front 7 is always good, BUT it's hard to say because the starting guard for Punahou was out from injury and the guy who replaced him is the one who gave up most of the backfield tackles/sacks. Blake ate that kid up and could obviously tell he was new. Not making excuses, but that probably has a role in why Kamehameha disturbed the rhythm. Also Serrao did put up 130 yards on Punahou's defense and Mililani has a bigger back. But i'm not sure if you watched the game, Mililani has a different type of offense than Kamehameha. Kamehameha runs the ball 98% of the time and they only put up 130 rushing yards. Malepeai can definitely run that ball though.

genks
Starter
Starter

Post by genks »

Starters only playing 1-1.5 quarters is good for preventing injury but not good for getting reps.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

St. Louis made Farrington look like Pac-Five and Damien during the Timmy Chang years. But if it makes us, Kahuku, and Mililani feel better—they clobbered Farrington 59-0 in 2005 and didn’t win a state championship, much less an ILH championship.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

FootballLegend13
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by FootballLegend13 »

[quote=unpaid post_id=591799 time=1537061568 user_id=3265]
I doubt you know who unpaid2 is unless you are unpaid2. You know sockpuppets get banned eventually right? I don't think your statement washes. A Kahuku fan isn't going to make it his personal mission to follow each of my rankings complaining about St.Louis if he is really a Kahuku fan.Kahuku fans want to beat St.LouisThanks for admitting that the reason you are are upset is because you are St.Louis all the way.
I can understand that.

But,I would prefer that my forum doesn't descend into board members calling other board members idiots,irrational,etc . We've been through this before on this board,and it only ends in a forum being locked down. You can personal message any of the site admins if you need enlightenment.
[/quote]
Let me guess who got this forum locked down the last time—that Trump-loving waste of oxygen Big Dog/STL79/Auffrey1979/Infidel. This board should just IP ban his Trump-loving cornhole instead of punishing everybody here! They should also ban people who hold similar opinions to the ones Infidel holds because smart people know that people with those opinions deserve the death penalty for having them! I hope like hell there aren’t users here who hold dipshit opinions similar to Infidel’s because those people deserve to have traumatic and horrific things happen to them! There’d be nothing funnier than that, LOL!

genks
Starter
Starter

Post by genks »

WOW what a tough game played by Campbell. They showed a lot of heart which is a trait I admire in sports

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

genks wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:41 pm WOW what a tough game played by Campbell. They showed a lot of heart which is a trait I admire in sports
With Kahuku, they've experienced the WORST of both worlds. But gotta love the fact that Campbell hasn't let those lopsided losses to Mililani, us, and St. Louis ruin their season!
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

FootballLegend13 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:15 pm
unpaid wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:32 pm I doubt you know who unpaid2 is unless you are unpaid2. You know sockpuppets get banned eventually right? I don't think your statement washes. A Kahuku fan isn't going to make it his personal mission to follow each of my rankings complaining about St.Louis if he is really a Kahuku fan.Kahuku fans want to beat St.LouisThanks for admitting that the reason you are are upset is because you are St.Louis all the way.
I can understand that.

But,I would prefer that my forum doesn't descend into board members calling other board members idiots,irrational,etc . We've been through this before on this board,and it only ends in a forum being locked down. You can personal message any of the site admins if you need enlightenment.
Let me guess who got this forum locked down the last time—that Trump-loving waste of oxygen Big Dog/STL79/Auffrey1979/Infidel. This board should just IP ban his Trump-loving cornhole instead of punishing everybody here! They should also ban people who hold similar opinions to the ones Infidel holds because smart people know that people with those opinions deserve the death penalty for having them! I hope like hell there aren’t users here who hold dipshit opinions similar to Infidel’s because those people deserve to have traumatic and horrific things happen to them! There’d be nothing funnier than that, LOL!
FootballLegend13,

Your post is off-topic. You might want to start a separate thread. This thread is for discussing D-I football.

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

Week Ten,

1.St.Louis 7-0 Crusaders emptied the bench again in the win over Farrington.
2.Punahou 5-2 DNP
3.Mililani 7-2 Another big margin of victory for the Trojans.
4.Moanalua 7-0 Move up one place with a win this week.
5.Leilehua 7-2 Move up one spot with the win over Damien.
6.Campbell 5-3 Sabers beat Kahuku and move up one spot.
7.Kahuku 4-3 drop three places with the loss to Campbell.
8.Iolani 7-2 Raiders lock up the ILH D-I berth for the state tournament.
9.Hilo 4-1
10.Kamehameha 4-4 A win keeps the Warriors in the Top Ten.No.1 St.Louis next.

Definitely did not see Campbell over Kahuku coming. I think it's a three team race in the Open between St.Louis,Punahou,and Mililani.

Unofficial Open Standings,

St.Louis 6-0
Mililani 5-1
Punahou 5-2
Campbell 3-3
Kahuku 3-3
Kamehameha 3-4
Kapolei 1-5
Waianae 1-5
Farrington 1-6

genks
Starter
Starter

Post by genks »

gopunahou wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:31 pm
genks wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:41 pm WOW what a tough game played by Campbell. They showed a lot of heart which is a trait I admire in sports
With Kahuku, they've experienced the WORST of both worlds. But gotta love the fact that Campbell hasn't let those lopsided losses to Mililani, us, and St. Louis ruin their season!
Yeah big victory to cap off a very tough stretch of games. It was also senior night or homecoming for Campbell so even better for them

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

ka'ahupahau706 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:41 pm @HSFootballFanatic
Kamehameha's front 7 is always good, BUT it's hard to say because the starting guard for Punahou was out from injury and the guy who replaced him is the one who gave up most of the backfield tackles/sacks. Blake ate that kid up and could obviously tell he was new. Not making excuses, but that probably has a role in why Kamehameha disturbed the rhythm. Also Serrao did put up 130 yards on Punahou's defense and Mililani has a bigger back. But i'm not sure if you watched the game, Mililani has a different type of offense than Kamehameha. Kamehameha runs the ball 98% of the time and they only put up 130 rushing yards. Malepeai can definitely run that ball though.
@ka'ahupahau706: Actually, Kamehameha doesn't usually run the ball that often. I think they did that only against Punahou, because Punahou's secondary is stronger against the pass. Kamehameha has good receivers, but their QBs are only average passers.

FootballLegend13
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by FootballLegend13 »

Unpaid, how else am I supposed to respond to your previous comment?

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

This thread is for discussing D-I football. If you want to discuss something else,start a new thread. As you may have noticed ,there was an ugly patch a few pages back,which has been corrected by the moderators.
I would like to keep this thread about football. That is all.

unpaid
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by unpaid »

Headliners this week,

No.1 St.Louis and No.10 Kamehameha.

Both defenses are tough.It really comes down to who has the better offense to pound away at the opponent. St.Louis has the edge. The Crusaders have way more playmakers in the passing game. They will have the best QB on the field ,too. Kamehameha has the edge in the ground attack ,but they would really have to explode for 300 plus yards rushing,no fumbles to keep the ball away from St.Louis to win.Crusaders should take the W here.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

I think our game against Waianae will start the way the Kapolei game did. I expect us to take a 35-0 halftime lead then cruise.

Markeke
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Markeke »

gopunahou wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:28 am I think our game against Waianae will start the way the Kapolei game did. I expect us to take a 35-0 halftime lead then cruise.
Right lot of quick rpo's, get up quick, then give the subs some quality playing time for the playoffs. Its 5 games to the final.