Siuaki Livai - Farrington????

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Siuaki Livai - Farrington????

Post by gopunahou »

Farrington hired Daniel Sanchez
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Siuaki Livai - Farrington????

Post by RedZone »

HS Football Fanatic wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:29 am
Markeke wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:10 pm Maybe longtime position coach Malo Torres. (2009-2013)?under coach to Okimoto. If Okimoto goes ad, great catch. Plus Malo got the old school top hat and cane tat to his left bicep. Malo bleeds maroon because of the extra pounding as a housing kid.
@Markeke: Will Okimoto move-up to AD? I thought he was stepping-down to devote more time to his son? Seems being the AD would take just as much time as being coach. And, yeah, I prefer Farrington High's old top-hat and walking cane. The "G" is too much like Georgia. Besides, "G" isn't Farrington's initial; it's their nickname initial. I know Farrington was using the "G" on their helmets as early as '70. I recall seeing a photo of Onosai Tanuvasa in the paper that year, and he had that "G" on his helmet.
More like late 60’s. I can’t remember exactly when but I was there when we started using it.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1: