Dear Kahuku Fans

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Dear Kahuku Fans

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

gopunahou wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:09 am
HS Football Fanatic wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:20 pm
gopunahou wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:03 am Found this: https://scoringlive.com/story.php?storyid=15899

The way Kahuku is treating their coaches is bush league. The uncertainty ain't helping the kids.
@gopunahou: I think Kahuku alumni should ask the Kahuku principal to make some changes. I'm not talking about getting anyone fired; I'm saying that the Principal should make changes to policies at the Kahuku Athletic Dept. The way things are going there now, it's not only bad for the kids; it's discouraging for the alumni.
Kahuku insiders are saying the principal is at fault and want her to go!
@gopunahou: I think it shows a lot of class and character on your part to support Kahuku football. After all, they are always a major threat to your alma mater, when both Kahuku and Punahou make it to States. As for the Kahuku principal, well, I'm not sure he or she should want to get on the bad side of the school's alumni. Why not just have the same policies for football coaches as other schools do?