Way too early football top tens

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Way too early football top tens

Post by gopunahou »

Dog 96707 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:18 pm Here's my pre season top 5
Div 1
1. Punahou - Loaded with talent. Return ALL 5 OL from last season. New skill guys (Wr, qb and rb) but Barber, Falatea, Arcenaux and Co. will be special. Defense has a handful of D1 talent.
2. Kahuku - Returning qb, punahou transfer at rb, 3/5 OL back (including the top OL in the state, Vimahi, only a JR.) Defense with Reed, Ah you, Kaniho, Emerson.....etc. Great squad
3. St. Louis - New qb, rb and OL. great skills in kekahuna, panoke, sykes, close. hope the new qb can get them the rock. Defense will be the top group in the state. Toilolo, Purcell, tuitele, tufaga
4. Mililani - Return 9 of 11 on offense, including qb, rb and all 5 OL. (agasiva, muasau and Williams top OL) Defense will be good with olomua, malepeai and pilanca returning
5. Kapolei - Stacked with talent, as usual. New qb from stl and new oc, still gonna air it out. Defense is loaded all 4 DL with big D1 offers, faumui DL from orem hs will be a beast

I'd put Kamehameha with any of these teams also.
It should be a great season!!!
I hope Arceneaux's recovered from last year's devastating injury and at least can play. That'd boost our offense and his spirits.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!