Vavae Tata out as Kahuku's HC

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: Vavae Tata out as Kahuku's HC

Post by EITSwarrior »

Neighbor wrote:
EITSwarrior wrote:Yes, you're not denying it. Or trying to rewrite it. I never accused you of doing either. But you keep bringing it up like a jilted scorned lover. Move on.
Is that not the topic that's being discussed here
No he's bringing up Kahuku losing, again.

soleu
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by soleu »

What a horrible way to handle the situation by the Kahuku admin. Basically, Tata found out he was fired by someone leaking it to the media. Hope they aren't giving Frietas the run around. Why is an interim needed if there's nothing else to do between signings and spring ball? Why give him the run around, just make him the HC?

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HS Football Fanatic »

EITSwarrior wrote:Yes, you're not denying it. Or trying to rewrite it. I never accused you of doing either. But you keep bringing it up like a jilted scorned lover. Move on.
@EITSwarrior: Get real. Using your "logic"--if we can call it that--this entire thread amounts to a continued "bringing it up like a jilted scorned lover." (Shouldn't there be a comma between "jilted" and "scorned"?) Right? This entire thread amounts to a bringing-up again of that game. Why? Because if Kahuku had won that game, Tata probably wouldn't be out. Also, my post wasn't the first post on this thread to bring-up the game. So what? Are you suggesting that no one on this message-board should ever bring-up that game again? I guarantee you that even the Mods would consider that unreasonable. Get a grip.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Neighbor wrote:
Is that not the topic that's being discussed here
@Neighbor: You are absolutely correct, simply because if Kahuku had won that game, this entire topic of Tata being out likely wouldn't even have arisen, as he probably wouldn't have been out. Hence this very thread wouldn't have even been created.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

I'm sorry you can't get over it.

HS Football Fanatic
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

EITSwarrior wrote:I'm sorry you can't get over it.
@EITSwarrior: It's not a problem, really. I'm not even a Kahuku alumnus. I just felt I was being called-out, so I defended myself.